Which Children Of Bodom song would you like covered?

I'll be honest about your band, our differences aside, cuz when you make threads like this, much respect to you man. The whining kinda gets under our skin but that's in the past so as long as it stays that way I'm happy to see you back.

Now, in my opinion, the band is pretty godamn good. I mean, a few things here and there but all in all it's great, save for the vocals. Theyw ere ok, but nothing fantastic. Not being rude, just stating my opinion. The Bodom cover was pretty good, again I had a few issues with the vocals but they were done well. And well, the song I'd like to see covered is:

"Homeland" by IneartheD. The demo version sucks quality wise but it's still an amazing song. If you did that I would be truly impressed. I mean might not be difficult for you guys, but a lot of people here would LOVE to see it done I'm sure.

But if it has to be Bodom then either: Lil' Blood Red Riding Hood, Northern Comfort or Touch like an Angel of Death.

Congrats on your recent success and best of luck to you!

P.S. Grow your damn hair you guys :p

P.P.S. If you're looking to draw attention from a large group, you might just want to cover one of Bodom's more popular songs and nail it. That's my advice.

In all honesty I thought that silent night bodom night cover was really bad. Aside from the crappy quality, the playing seemed really bad.

Decent originals though.

I'm glad you thought the originals were decent. now, instead of bashing us, can you answer the question as to which song you would like us to cover?

I didn't bash you. I gave my opinion. And if you play in a band that wants to go places, you are going to have to get used to peoples opinions. Not everyone is going to like you.

As for song I'd like to see covered... Chokehold.

In all honesty I thought that silent night bodom night cover was really bad. Aside from the crappy quality, the playing seemed really bad.

Decent originals though.

The playing seemed "really" bad? You are the only person who has ever said that. Despite the fact that it was bellow freezing there, I am pretty sure you can hear a pretty fucking rock cover. I mean, the drums are tight as fuck (not many drummers can truly pull that song off), the guitars are tight with no mistakes that I can hear, the bass walks all over the written part, and the keys are right up there too.
I'd say you are nitpicking, that would require you to elaborate on what is wrong.

I agree, when you are in a band you need to be able to take the negatives, but it would help if they were constructive, ya know what I mean? So if it was "really" bad, perhaps you could enlighten the band as to what they should fix.

The playing seemed "really" bad? You are the only person who has ever said that. Despite the fact that it was bellow freezing there, I am pretty sure you can hear a pretty fucking rock cover. I mean, the drums are tight as fuck (not many drummers can truly pull that song off), the guitars are tight with no mistakes that I can hear, the bass walks all over the written part, and the keys are right up there too.

God... Is there any need of this Ass Lickage? Every fucking post you make is about these guys and how good they are and then you pick out every aspect of the band and start getting defensive if a person said they thought it was bad... Like seriously, you need to stop giving these guys head. Their penises are going to get sore... You are being a bigger fanboy to this band then all of the 12 year olds comming on here talking about alexi's shampoo. It's ridiculous.

I have no problem with criticism but when you can't give examples then you're just a noob from newfoundland and nobody likes you

By making this post, attacking me, and where I live, it is evident that you do have a problem with criticism. :lol: If you didn't, you wouldn't act like that. If someone says my band sucks... I say thanks for giving an honest opinion. I don't attack where they are from and get all upset over it. :lol:

As for nobody liking me, how would you know that? Do you know everyone who knows me? Do you know what they think?

You should really lose the ego as you have no reason for it. You should also learn to not take peoples opinions to heart. Simple as that.