Which cover track would you like COB to perform live?

Which cover track would you like COB to perform live?

• Aces High / Iron Maiden

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Antisocial / Anthrax/Trust

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Bed Of Nails / Alice Cooper

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Don´t Stop At The Top / The Scorpions

• (Ghost) Riders In The Sky / Stan Jones

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Hell Is For Children / Pat Benatar

• Hellion / W.A.S.P.

• Just Dropped In / Kenny Rogers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Latomeri / Klamydia

• Lookin´Out My Back Door / Creedence Clearwater Revival

• Mass Hypnosis / Sepultura

• No Commands / Stone

• Ooops! I did it again / Britney Spears

• Rebel Yell / Billy Idol

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • She Is Beautiful / Andrew W. K.

• Shot In The Dark / Ozzy Osbourne

• Silent Scream / Slayer

• Somebody Put Something In My Drink / Ramones

• Talk Dirty To Me / Poison

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • War Inside My Head / Suicidal Tendencies

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

mocobhc

Jan 31, 2009
near Hoffenheim
In a recent Ultimate-Guitar interview Alexi said:

Are there any specific cover tracks you'd like to perform live?
I don't know. I've never really thought about it. I think it'd be really cool to perform the Pat Benatar song, but then again, I don't think many people know that song. I just want to see the reaction from people, and which song they'd prefer. I don't know.. just got to wait and see.

Let´s help them!

Which of the cover tracks they recorded till now would YOU like to see live in a COB show?

(except The Trooper or Final Countdown :p)

I do so hope I didn´t forget a track (because I may only use 20 options max. in the poll :lol:), but if I did - well just tell me and I´m gonna add it in my first post.

Edit:
Alright folks, I have to do exactly that because I may not add more options in the poll :(
Well: If you wanna vote for ANOTHER cover track than mentioned above, post it, I´ll count them together from time to time. I´ve gotta add:

Waiting / King Diamond

You can see the thread before I finished to fill in the options. Sorry Mart, here it is finally ;)
Yay :lol:
Well my vote goes to the CCR cover, allthough Rebel Yell would've been my second choice.

That´s my choice as well, first because this is the cover I have always liked best, and second because it´s nice to sing along. If they play a cover track live, I´d love it if everybody would sing along and have a great time, I wouldn´t want it to be that serious. Somebody Put Something In My Drink or Bed Of Nails are both great for that purpose.

hmm...hard choice
but i would prefer Rebell Yell =)
but I think it would be a lot of fun if they would play a cover life (but I think they won`t play the britney cover, btw a great cover, coz they need a female singer to perform it.
I can`t find "waiting" from king diamond on the proll...I never imagined that alexi hit these notes :D I think that would be also a lot of fun to play

:lol: you´re right, I forgot it although I thought it to be hilarious when I heard it for the first time! I´ll add it in the first post.
Edit: Added.

I haven't received my copy of Skeletons yet so I still have to listen to 4 of the covers, so till now my choice is Looking Out My Back Door, but I'll make my final vote when I have the album :D

Difficult choice but I voted Bed of Nails because I love that cover, it makes me good mood and I know the lyrics (I can sing along). Lookin´Out My Back Door , Rebel Yell and Hell is for Children would nice ones as well.

I haven't received my copy of Skeletons yet so I still have to listen to 4 of the covers, so till now my choice is Looking Out My Back Door, but I'll make my final vote when I have the album :D

+1

I think I would go for Hell is for children, Lookin' at my back door or Talk Dirty to me...that really makes me good mood, dunno why :lol:

My fav is the Ramones cover but I can somehow see it not really working live,I can imagine the crowd just taking a break from all the headbanging and whatnot during it so it mightn't really get as energetic a reaction as, say, Bed of Nails which is faster. I'd love to hear Bed of Nails live actually it's fun and not too heavy. Crowdpleaser. Or failing that Talk Dirty to Me would go down well I'd imagine.

Or even some type of medley of a few of the cover songs would be cool..maybe before one of the staple set songs like on the CRY dvd when they led into Downfall.

@ happilemon: yeah, I like the medley idea. Difficult to choose just one; I love Hell Is For Children but I've gone with Lookin' Out My Backdoor cuz it just
makes you feel good listening to it and I think in the live atmosphere it would work really well

Well for me it's a toss up between She is Beautiful & Somebody put something in my drink

I guess i gotta go with She is Beautiful cuz it reminds me of my fiancée...