Votes: 30 41.7%
  • ProTools

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • Logic

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • Other, what?

Votes: 16 22.2%

• Total voters
I had a bunch of stuff written down back in V1.0. After giving it a thorough shot the lack of features just became overwhelming... but asking me to name them now, haha, I can barely remember what I had for dinner last night! I think around V2 time I might give it another shot and see how its developed. I have no idea, maybe in recent times they've addressed most of the issues I had - won't know until I try it again.

FWIW though the one quick rough mix I did on it ended up sounding really nice and clear, so all that marketing wank they spew about their internal sound engine has a good basis.

I already use Studio One for everything that doesn't need excessive editing. Mixing in it is quite a breeze. If they continue to make such big steps with every update, I could see it becoming my main DAW.

just to let you know, I bought Cubase and realized that I have to either a) completely re-assign the keyboard commands or b) get an external keyboard, because the lack of numpad is really constricting

2010_profire_cubase.jpg