Which festivals are you going to this summer?

I'm still trying to go to MDF but it's like RIGHT after my graduation so it's looking rather doubtful. :erk:

I guess it's not really in the summer but I'm going to Mayhem In May to see Incantation, Goreaphobia, and Cardiac Arrest.

If I could go to any festival it would be a tough decision for me between Graspop and Bloodstock Open Air.

ANYWAY... dunno what festivals I'll get to go to this year. I doubt I'll have any chance to go to any other than OzzFest. I think OzzFest will be great this year. Low on metal as always but I hear Alice In Chains will be there and that will kick a lot of ass. And if even so many as ONE other band I love is there... like Lamb of God or something... well then that's an incredible day. And Ozzy is always good too. If Sabbath gets together then that would be killer.

Oh and I'm going to Burning Man, but that's... uh, not a music festival. That's really the reason why my resources will be tapped and I probably can't see any music festivals.

There is a festival here in Lebanon called "Back to the Roots", the bands are local, maybe i'll go to that festival.

Which festivals are you guys going to this spring/summer? I wish I could make it to the Nightmare Fest, but I can't get down to Florida. I missed Unexpect on their last tour, so I'm thinking about catching them with Shadowside and Dendura at the Flight of the Valkyries festival in June.

My family and I are also planning to go to St Louis as well to see Dendura. I know it sounds strange, but I am really only interested in seeing them. Our entire family enjoys their music and there are so few opportunities for under age people to see bands like this.

Summer Slaughter for sure
Pretty much any festival within about 200 miles and I'll be there.

Supposedly Ozzfest is not a tour anymore, but instead is going to be a 2 day metal festival, which I heard will be in Dallas, so I'll be at that too.
That's what I heard from someone, though, so I'm not sure on it's validity. They weren't from here, so I would believe in it's location at least.

None. Festivals are ok if you like listening to a bunch of shit just to see one or two good bands play for 15 minutes.

If the rumored Priest/Motorhead/Heaven&Hell tour is true, I will go.

maryland death fest.

only one this year, which is one more than last year. damn deployment! i was soooo pissed i missed wacken

edit: and pagan fest. but thats not really a fest. just a tour

another edit: anyone who wants to stay in the UM hotel room for MDF, just let me know. no one should say they cant afford a hotel!
~gR~

I'll be hitting Summer Slaughter, if you want to count that as a festival. There are other shows I want to hit, for sure: At The Gates being the main one. Maybe Epica too....

I don't think much of Epica's music, but fuck, they're good to watch ;)