Which festivals are you going to this summer?

youre going to travel to lebanon to see some local lebanese bands? the fuck

sure!

i know it sounds crazy, but over my last two deployments, ive really grown fond of the middle east and i want to see more of it. also, the middle east is growing quite a great scene, and i want to support that. i consider it my contribution to the region. well, besides the obvious contribution i have to the war efforts hehe.

i also wanna visit israel, and since they border, it would make sense to do both at the same time
~gR~

Still waiting for Sounds of the Underground to be announced. If it's a whole bunch of mediocre metalcore bands count me out. Other than that, what are some good US metal festivals this summer?

Still waiting for Sounds of the Underground to be announced. If it's a whole bunch of mediocre metalcore bands count me out. Other than that, what are some good US metal festivals this summer?

Kansas City Power Metal festival. 2 day fest in KC with Manilla Road and Cage headlining both nights.

Chicken and Ribs festival!

Ugh...yeah...that's pretty much the extent of what I'll attend this summer. :p

I've pretty much lost all interest in live shows...after seeing well over 250 shows in like 15 years I pretty much lost interest like 3 years ago.

You should atleast listen to the bands instead of being a narrow minded prog fag!
Listen up fucktard. Ive heard the bands and I don't like them. What else do you need to know because I'm not traveling to Hillrod, Kansas to see some whiny ass powermetal.

@DeathAnimal, Tuska Open Air has a great lineup besides Killswitch.

you obviously haven't listened to the bands because they aren't whiny ass power metal. And relax you touchy fucks