Which language..

BodomPrincess

bunnies rock my socks
Sep 8, 2003
US of A
Visit site
Should I take in school next year...Should I take German or stick with Latin which I'm taking this year. Latin isn't very interesting, but German seems interesting...

So what do you think?

SchwerMetallMädchen said:
I study Latin also =P
I think German is a very interesting language ! I hope someday I'm able to learn it :D
But it doesn't seem to be easy :(

A lot of my friends are taking it this year and they say it's pretty easy.

Tut Ankh Amon said:
well, german has a lot of similarities with english, so if you find english easy, it wont be very hard to learn german...
but i'd maybe stick with latin, just because its cool :D

Well...I do find English easy because it's my first language of course, being from the USA, but even though Latin is incredibly easy for me so far, I've also been very interested with German, and with Latin you can't visit a country for it...with German I get to go visit Germany, so that would be loads of fun, too.

too bad they don't have Finnish :Spin: haha.

BodomPrincess said:
Well...I do find English easy because it's my first language of course, being from the USA, but even though Latin is incredibly easy for me so far, I've also been very interested with German, and with Latin you can't visit a country for it...with German I get to go visit Germany, so that would be loads of fun, too.

latin is a dead language actually :lol:
but it's cool to say "shut up, i know latin and you don't" :D
but if i was serious, id recommend german indeed :)

and btw, hey, you've got a link to my thread in your sig! :D
kewl :D

I'm studying German. It's a cool language and, for me, not too easy... hehe
I think it's a much more practical language than Latin, btw.

BodomPrincess said:

That's true. If I knew German I could visit Switzerland . I have a good reason to go there :D

:D I've already create a thread:) but I know now: I study german....:)

study it, its cool.. how old are you?

and you must know: not Ich möchte eins bier, but Ich möchte ein bier :)

@COBabe: am I right?