Which Nevermore song is the greatest?!

Communist_Red

New Metal Member
Mar 8, 2006
I was thinking of creating a tournament of all the Nevermore songs (as a matter of fact, I already have the bracket ready). Would anyone be interested? I'm going to include all the Nevermore songs from their 7 main albums, with the exception of Precognition, The Holocaust of Thought, and Ophidian. I will be using the remade versions of EoR, not the original release. This happens to come out to exactly 64 songs. No Japanese tracks will be included, as I am certain very few people have access to them.

With that said, would anyone like to see/participate in a tournament like this?

Bacchante said:
How can you choose????

It'll be a bracket, so it will be 2 songs pitted against each other, and so on and so on until the final 2. I think everyone here can choose between 2 songs at a time without much difficulty.

With that in mind, don't face off two very popular songs in your bracket on purpose, please.

the phish said:
ill actually comply and say, Am-fucking-bivalent

*eagerly awaiting post of "Ambivalent sucks"*

ambivilant rocks... but its not my choice.

I chose precognition.

hey, no problem.

but start a tournament like this. id partake. i remember the last one was so fucked up. i think "no more will" won as the best nevermore song. how? it's not even the best song on DNB but somehow it won best nevermore song! fuck me.

Alright, the tournament has begun! Check here and click on "The Songs"

First off, round 1...

THE SEVEN TOUNGES OF GOD

VS.

FOREVER (without hidden track)

I shall be voting as well (I'll take the last vote). After 24 hours or ten votes, whichever comes later, the results will be final and we'll move on to the next match-up.

Devy_Metal said:
hey, no problem.

but start a tournament like this. id partake. i remember the last one was so fucked up. i think "no more will" won as the best nevermore song. how? it's not even the best song on DNB but somehow it won best nevermore song! fuck me.

*bends you over*