Which old Maiden BB user has made the most impact on UM?

I think out of the refugees I have made the most impact and have taken over from Aragorth and Pancakes as the post master.

I'd say the board owner has made more impact out of all the old Maiden board users.

Lets not forget the inpact MRBEAST has made either and all he has done for the Armored Saint board.

What an utterly pathetic attempt to boost your standing Profanity. It couldn't be more obvious that you wanted your name to crop up, but frankly unless you mean a negative impact then you are nowhere on the list. I find it quite amusing that you resorted to mentioning yourself after you realised no one was going to mention you!

You pretty much single-handedly killed the general chat forum on the IMBB, and now you have a bad reputation here!

:lol:

High On Maiden said:
What an utterly pathetic attempt to boost your standing Profanity. It couldn't be more obvious that you wanted your name to crop up, but frankly unless you mean a negative impact then you are nowhere on the list. I find it quite amusing that you resorted to mentioning yourself after you realised no one was going to mention you!

You pretty much single-handedly killed the general chat forum on the IMBB, and now you have a bad reputation here!

:lol:
and you suck everywhere you go:Smug: