Which One of you guys produced this?

what is strange to me is that no one mentioned the comments on the youtube page.

huhnv.png

*i really have no opinion about the music they make but the lead singer obviously wants to be a girl. (i think that will be my only observation on this topic).

=\

Bahahaha, yeah that electro bit when they all run in place is the best part. They remind me of those little 1970s waddling, walking wind-up toys.

Sadly enough, this kind of crap has always been pretty much inevitable since screaming and heavier music has become more socially acceptable... All it took was for some poseurs to invent it.

Yes, i think. I remember something about sleeping at your place and at night your zombie parents creeped up to the bedroom, i was scared shitless hahahahahaha I know it's really weird, in my dream you were like the guy in your avatar (I don't know if that's really you?)

Yeah, that's me.

How the hell did I miss this? This comment pretty much summed it up for me:

Sticking your dick into another males ass would be less gay than this

and thats why I kinda liked it, but not enough to listen to it again. But I did notice that they are giving away their EP for free:

http://www.etiennesin.com/fr_freebies.cfm

edit: omg, look at the guy:

661804.jpg

but props for the guy:

Etienne comments “Other than Vocals, I play Guitar, Bass Guitar, and Piano. I perform everything on the recordings, except for the drums. I do arrange all drums however and give them to my drummer to record. Much like Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails, Etienne has input on everything from writing of the songs to the performance of the individual instruments, the arrangements, recording, image and visual outlook which separates him from many of his contemporaries.

Q & A

Is Etienne Sin a band ?
- This question is a common misinterpretation."Etienne Sin" is my artist name and I am a solo artist. When I go to record something, I do it all myself.Everything from Writing the Lyrics,composing to the recording process. However, when I play live, I rely on some few of my close musician friends to play shows,make music video's etc. Without them I wouldn't be able to make it happen.

"Much like Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails, Etienne has input on everything from writing of the songs to the performance of the individual instruments, the arrangements, recording, image and visual outlook which separates him from many of his contemporaries."

wow, just. wow.
Do these cunts actually believe that?

"Much like Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails, Etienne has input on everything from writing of the songs to the performance of the individual instruments, the arrangements, recording, image and visual outlook which separates him from many of his contemporaries."

wow, just. wow.
He might be right about the "visual outlook" thing. He looks more feminine than most other scenecore guys - besides A Skylit Drive. :cry:

wow, just. wow.

Nothing separates you more from your contemporaries more than making sure you use the same hair style, same terrible makeup and above all, making sure your music sounds pretty much exactly the same as every other band doing the scenecore/crabcore bands.

El Gato you killed my joke, I was gonna try to tell seriously it's me who did that.

Well that would be hard to, the "guy" said himself he records himself :)

Yep. He just scored a point doing everything. Too much work for only one person. I'd change a couple of my tough-but-lazy-ass band members for him right now.

edit: if he doesn't sing :lol:

Dear MetalHeads,

I am the artist in that video. I do apologize if you do not like or understand the music, but I do try to appease everyone. I am however an easy going type of guy, so I respect your opinions.

Please know that I am a solo act, and I do everything myself. From Producing, to every instrument, to the Videography. It's not an easy task, and I worked damn hard to get my reputation with my fans.

I also understand your opinions on my image, but hell, I'd rather look like a pretty guy than an ugly chick.

I have new material coming up, taking heavy influence off of bands like Decapitated, Behemoth, and Carcass.

I urge fans of real metal to reconsider their angle on me and my music, as it is forever changing. If not, please just respect the fact that I too am a Metalhead whom hails from the very dark regions of music.

Thank you for your time.

~Etienne Sin