Which Opeth member do you fancy?!

Haha. That's one great movie in my opinion. The part where the main actor kicks some guy in the crotch while singing is imprinted in my mind... Never read the story though.

Haha. That's one great movie in my opinion. The part where the main actor kicks some guy in the crotch while singing is imprinted in my mind... Never read the story though.

You've gotta read the book, man, it's great! There's even a dictionary at the end with all the lingo. You know, stuff like: "After a glass of the old knify miloko, I gave him a horrorshow tolchok to the yarbles!"

We used to have a sweet club for concerts down here called "The Milk Bar". They really did up the whole CO concept, from the decor to the drink menus & the security guys with "Droog" shirts. I saw some great shows there, too... someone really oughta open the joint back up.

lol this was an odd read. This place is a bit of a sausage fest it seems. Oh and the Anthony Burgesses Clockwork Orange is fantastic, top read. Definitely one of the best screenplay adaption by Kubrick, but they all destroy so it's hard to pick.

You've gotta read the book, man, it's great! There's even a dictionary at the end with all the lingo. You know, stuff like: "After a glass of the old knify miloko, I gave him a horrorshow tolchok to the yarbles!"

We used to have a sweet club for concerts down here called "The Milk Bar". They really did up the whole CO concept, from the decor to the drink menus & the security guys with "Droog" shirts. I saw some great shows there, too... someone really oughta open the joint back up.

Thanks! I really think I'll read it sometime when I'm a bit free too. :)

i love the book! the language is even more wild!

As usual. Not read it yet but apparently there's an extra section which was missing in the edition that Kubrick read and so it wasn't included in the film.

Mendez for shizzle y'all. And I'm a girl (woman rather) but no sausage-fests please.

^Yes, iirc the UK version contains the extra chapter explaining what happened to "Petey" and Alex's reforming. Personally I am glad the film ended without the last chapter, leaves questions that should remain just that. I love that you aren't quite sure of Alex's fate. Interestingly Kubrick didn't read the extra chapter until he had finished the film, as he was unaware it even existed.

I am a lady. In my opinion, Mister Axenrot is the most "shag-worthy." Even more so after I heard him speaking on that DVD. How precious! Nathalie is a lucky lady.