Which person from the Forum are Excited about seeing at ProgPowerVIII

One of these days, I'd like to meet Tammy in person!

I look forward to seeing...a whole lot of people, some of whom I'll see next week at DragonCon.

Meh. This is my fifth straight year, and I've met a grand total of 6 forum members. One of whom I met at the Ga. Ren. Fest. Two I met at Blue Cats in Knoxville, of which one hasn't actually attended a ProgPower yet. One other I met at Jaxx. I've met a total of 1 at ProgPower and another through him.

One of those folks is me. :kickass:

i'm new, i don't know anyone!

...except for the friend i'm going with

DITTO......................

Although I did meet Magius and Ruthven in Knoxville. Oh, and I have met Glen in Atlanta at the Blind Guardian show.

I look way forward to meeting Nick from Redemption. :headbang:

I am not realy a social butterfly so to speak. I would love to meet some folks, but I am not the best at small talk. :erk:

One of these days, I'd like to meet Tammy in person!
I'd lke to finally meet you in person too, Ruthven! Not many people here share my love for bands like Saviour Machine and Living Sacrifice. Wait, you do like them right? ;)

I am not realy a social butterfly so to speak. I would love to meet some folks, but I am not the best at small talk. :erk:

You just need to be good at smiling and partying with the guy or gal next to you and suddenly you'll know everyone! :) I promise! Find me, I'll introduce you to all my friends then pass you onto someone else who knows the rest of the people! Then you won't be able to escape! muwahahaha!!! :heh:

But please don't try to throw me over your shoulder....unless you're Claus. I can bring you to your knees faster that way. :D

Awesome - I'm looking forward to that. There's something kinky about being on my knees and looking up on you squatting over me. Besides, I'm probably the only person you've ever done that to (outside a gym) who didn't complain but actually laughed about it when it happened. Ahhh, the memories :)

c.

I'd lke to finally meet you in person too, Ruthven! Not many people here share my love for bands like Saviour Machine and Living Sacrifice. Wait, you do like them right? ;)

No, but it's cool (actually, I like what little I have heard from Saviour Machine)!

Awesome - I'm looking forward to that. There's something kinky about being on my knees and looking up on you squatting over me. Besides, I'm probably the only person you've ever done that to (outside a gym) who didn't complain but actually laughed about it when it happened. Ahhh, the memories :)

c.

This is true, but out of all of them, you were the most enjoyable. :D

I'm not really excited about seeing anyone. I haven't really made friends on this forum, though alot of you seem pretty damned cool. :)

I know Sh0kr0k from Livejournal, though. So I guess meeting Tammi will rock.

And I want to hear J-Dubya rant about PoS in person. So I'll have to keep an eye out for him. :D

I'd like to meet Magius because anyone with Raistlin as their avatar has to be cool. ;)

I've already met Yardley and her husband at ChicagoPowerfest, but I know I'll see them again (especially if they're at the Midwest Metal Anthem!)

Meh. This is my fifth straight year, and I've met a grand total of 6 forum members. One of whom I met at the Ga. Ren. Fest. Two I met at Blue Cats in Knoxville, of which one hasn't actually attended a ProgPower yet. One other I met at Jaxx. I've met a total of 1 at ProgPower and another through him.

I was at that show in Knoxville as well, but somehow I didn't run in to you, but you met FatesFan and Ruthven. I have no idea where I was at the time. I was probably too busy being a dork trying to get the Within Temptation guys to sign my cd. :)

~Brian~

That's BS and you know it! :lol: This might jog your memory.....HEY LUCA...IS THAT YOU? :lol:

~Brian~

Well now that is different. You don't run into Luca Turilli everyday and you have to say something...........even at the risk of sounding like a dork. :)

BTW, FF and EoT - if you see me, flag me down. I am HORRIBLE with faces until I have been around them several times. You're both cool, so I am not wanting to snub either one of you. I think I'll remember Magius.

Awww, J-Man! You're at the top of my list also, sweets. :D

This is the one time of year we get to spend time with our closest friends from around the country... rock! Definitely a bigger list than 8, and I know I'd leave some people out so I choose to go the blanket statement route and ditto your amended list. :headbang: