Which person from the Forum are Excited about seeing at ProgPowerVIII

I wanna see every single one of my friends that I only see at ProgPower or very rarely. You all know who you are. And also see and meet people I only know via internet or whatever. You also all know who you are.

Well folks we are about 45 days away, and just out of curiosity, which person from the forum are you most excited about seeing again this year? (you can name up to 8 people) For me it has to be:

Colleen and Todd
Patrick
Hoyt
Paul
J-Dubya
Lara
Todd(from Dallas)
Claus

I know it's hard to pick just 8, so I will go even further and say I can't wait to see everyone.

Wow, I'm away for a week and miss out on being named on John's Top 8list! :worship: John, my brother, I can't wait to see you (and meet your daughter) in just a few short weeks either!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone that I met last year (and I won't name names for fear of leaving someone off the list) and I promise to get back in the Chatroom soon with you all as I have been away for *FAR* too long.

Well I'm brand new to PP this year, so I only know the two guys I'm going with (as well as the 3 of you I met at Kamelot up at Jaxx a couple of weeks back). So I look forward to meeting everyone!

....and rapaciously tearing us all from limb to limb. You Zerglings are all alike. And there are just SO many of ya........ :lol:

There have to be, at least 10 hotkeyed groups at a time :p </nerd>

I've been fortunate enough to be blessed with many PP friends, all of whom I'm looking forward to seeing again -- Metal Maiden ATL, Bobbie, Nick, Bryant, Reverend Su, Sush, Alex, Tammy, Shawn, Shane, John (Pyramaze 51), Justin & Matt from Chicago, Jonah from Pyramaze ... the list goes on and on! ProgPower has quite literally become a second home-coming of sorts for me and I can't wait to see everyone again.

As far as other's I'd like to meeet ...

I want to meet PELLAZ this year, somehow I think we've met but I've forgotten the face ... augh!!!

I also want to talk to EMPRESS because I think she's on the Rhapsody DVD (just before my scene) and I want to see if I'm right.

And I want to meet anyone that is wearing a MANOWAR T-SHirt! WOOT!

SEE YOU ALL IN A MONTH!!!

Nathan
The SwordLord

I want to meet PELLAZ this year, somehow I think we've met but I've forgotten the face ... augh!!!

Nahh, you'd have remembered my face. I have a face for radio...and a voice for Braille. :lol:

We'll have to hook up. :kickass:

But actually, we have met...in a manner of speaking. Your whipping hair has met the back of my head more'n a few times up there at the barricade. :heh: :headbang:

I want to meet everyone I did at last year, at Powerfest 06, and at Madfest 07 and then I wanna times that by 10 for the people I havent met yet!!!!