Which person from the Forum are Excited about seeing at ProgPowerVIII

I'll miss everyone...C-ya'll next year :cry:

I will echo Bear's sentiments here. Due to circumstances beyond my control I will not be in attendance this year. I will miss everyone, but esp. some really close friends and very, very special people.

A special note to J-Dub...gonna miss the wonderful discussions about our favorite waif-ish band leader.

I will echo Bear's sentiments here. Due to circumstances beyond my control I will not be in attendance this year. I will miss everyone, but esp. some really close friends and very, very special people.

A special note to J-Dub...gonna miss the wonderful discussions about our favorite waif-ish band leader.

Bummer. Guess I have to roll those beers I owe you to 2k8 :)

I look forward to seeing all my friends. Sometimes I feel like I'm looking forward to that moreso than seeing bands perform. There are too many to list, so I won't attempt it. But all of my friends know who they are and I will at the very least drop a hi and a handshake or hug.

In Claus' case, I snogged his mother the other night and that's just my way of saying hi to him. :p

Justin

I look forward to seeing all my friends. Sometimes I feel like I'm looking forward to that moreso than seeing bands perform. There are too many to list, so I won't attempt it. But all of my friends know who they are and I will at the very least drop a hi and a handshake or hug.

In Claus' case, I snogged his mother the other night and that's just my way of saying hi to him. :p

Justin

Did you have whipped cream on hand?

Everyone, but the ones who'd better say hi, in their own special way are:
Lish
Drew
Glenn
Claus
Julien
John (you)
Metal
Yardley

And I only list them, because they aren't local. :D For everyone else, just tap me on the shoulder and introduce yourself. But please don't try to throw me over your shoulder....unless you're Claus. I can bring you to your knees faster that way. :D

Count on it Freaky Baby! Very Very VERY special way!

Oh, it was you ??? I saw the red-light was on, so I didn't go in to say "hi" ... oh well, we will meet up at PP and then we can talk about my mom's latest adventures. Apparently she's getting heavily into strap-on dildo's ... is that true? How's your butt doing? Sore? ;-)

Ain't that the truth, I guess we should just make this an all week vacation, and plan on two days( mon and tues) just to catch up with friends. Hey Great Idea lets make it an all week festival.:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
I'll be down there all week, although not at the hotel until wednesday. I have to, or I won't get to spend time with my Freak. Kim and I are planning a trip to Six Flags the sunday before PP (because going after PP = :puke:). If anyone's around and interested, let me know so we can work out all the details!

No, but it's cool (actually, I like what little I have heard from Saviour Machine)!

I'm honestly surprised. I had you pegged for as a big Saviour Machine fan. My bad, at least you like 'em :) I bet you'd live the DVD's, they put on one heck of a show!

I know Sh0kr0k from Livejournal, though. So I guess meeting Tammi will rock.
Yay! I can't wait to FINALLY meet you in person, too! I've known you for years longer than most of my best pals at PP, so we definitely have to party it up together! I really should update my LJ someday, huh? :lol:

I'm looking forward to seeing the afterparty crowd, and SwordLord, even though I believe he was busy playing guitar hero last year and not partying. To all those who joined in drunkenly singing Gamma Ray, Nightwish, etc last year, we shall do more this year.

I'm looking forward to seeing the afterparty crowd, and SwordLord, even though I believe he was busy playing guitar hero last year and not partying. To all those who joined in drunkenly singing Gamma Ray, Nightwish, etc last year, we shall do more this year.

Whoa.. WHERE have you been, pal?!? Good to see you again and hear you're coming this year! :headbang:

Damn dude! That sucks! You better show up next year, and we'll have a He-Man-Danny-Haters lunch! :headbang: :heh:

You'll derfinately be missed! As K-Beast said, we'll make sure to down a couple in your honor! :kickass:

Yay! I can't wait to FINALLY meet you in person, too! I've known you for years longer than most of my best pals at PP, so we definitely have to party it up together! I really should update my LJ someday, huh? :lol:

Hmmm...that might be nice. ;)

You used to update like a fiend! Actually, so did I...but I still update more than you, because I am an LJ-whore. :D

Besides, you met my boyfriend before I met him! It's really weird how I know people who knew my boyfriend, but I didn't know they knew him at the time. Because it wasn't important. But he seems to know EVERYONE, which kind of freaks me out. :lol: