Which person from the Forum are Excited about seeing at ProgPowerVIII

I'm looking forward to seeing my wife!

Seriously, I'm going to be in Japan for awhile, and will return right before PP, so it will be good to spend time together.

I always look forward to seeing people I've known forever (lots from old Powermad shows or the old Ytsejam chatroom). I never have enough time to talk to people, since we rarely leave the theater.

dt

I know I will miss running with the :Shedevil: Pabla isn't coming this year.

Bummer. She's really nice. You are coming though. Right?

I've already met Yardley and her husband at ChicagoPowerfest, but I know I'll see them again (especially if they're at the Midwest Metal Anthem!)

Nope. We won't be going to that. We will definitely be at Kamelot, Epica, and Edguy though.

BTW, we need to make sure we do the forum nametag thing this year.

MEMA!!!!!
John
Lance
Shane
James
Biffle (Ian)
Magius (think I'd forget about ya after attending those local shows of my former band you came to?)
and last but not least any one else who claims this spot (__________) at any given moment. (unlimited vacancy)

MEMA!!!!!
John
Lance
Shane
James
Biffle (Ian)
Magius (think I'd forget about ya after attending those local shows of my former band you came to?)
and last but not least any one else who claims this spot (__________) at any given moment. (unlimited vacancy)

Mema will be there. You know, I'd come to your new band's show this weekend, but your Regional Promotions Agent planned it on a Friday I'm working.
C'est la vie. See you at PP if not before.

Well now that is different. You don't run into Luca Turilli everyday and you have to say something...........even at the risk of sounding like a dork. :)

Well, let me refresh your memory one more time then. What about the girl you thought was the vocalist for Stream of Passion at the Within Temptation show? :lol:

~Brian~

Well, let me refresh your memory one more time then. What about the girl you thought was the vocalist for Stream of Passion at the Within Temptation show? :lol:

~Brian~

Well now that is different. When you see a hot girl that looks like the singer for Stream of Passion, you have to say something...........even at the risk of sounding like a dork. :)

Nope. We won't be going to that. We will definitely be at Kamelot, Epica, and Edguy though.

BTW, we need to make sure we do the forum nametag thing this year.

Unfortunately, I won't be at Kamelot because I have a stats class bright and early the next morning, and I won't be at Epica because it's on a night when I have class from 1-5:30PM.

You should come to the Firewind show! Bavmorda is opening! ...and so is Sacred Dawn.

I will be at Edguy, though.

*stealithily sneaks herself into Hoyt's list under the vacant spot, so at least she's on SOMEONE'S list.* :saint: *whistles innocently, walks away*

*stealithily sneaks herself into Hoyt's list under the vacant spot, so at least she's on SOMEONE'S list.* :saint: *whistles innocently, walks away*

*checks post*

HEY! :err:

:p

j/k - you are certainly welcome on my list, as is everyone!

I especially want to share some gaming stories with all you old-school dice rollers out there.

*pushes glasses onto bridge of nose in true geek/nerd/loser style* :cool:

Hey! That's cheating! LOL, ROFL, and all that internet slang-jazz. :D

Yeah, I have a "we fought The Terrasque" story, myself. *shudders* Stupid Terrasque and its stupid regeneration and non-dying-ness without a wish spell and other stuff. *grumble*

t it seems like I always am saying to myself "I should have spent more time hangin' with <insert name of person/group of people here>. I swear, if it wasn't so damned expensive in the area now, I'd book the whole freakin' week....

Boy that's the truth! Every year, we make friends with new folks and it seems that invariably leads to less time to spend with all the old friends. Never enough time, never enough time!

Boy that's the truth! Every year, we make friends with new folks and it seems that invariably leads to less time to spend with all the old friends. Never enough time, never enough time!

Ain't that the truth, I guess we should just make this an all week vacation, and plan on two days( mon and tues) just to catch up with friends. Hey Great Idea lets make it an all week festival.:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: