Which POD?

GeertSamuel

Jan 29, 2006
Nieuw-Buinen, The Netherlands
I need something like a POD that I can quickly connect to my home computer and record guitar with. I've got the amps & cabs in my studio, and to drag em down to my bedroom would kinda suck. So hence the POD!

Only I'm really confused on which POD to get. I see the PocketPOD, Pod X3, Pod 2.0 & POD xt.

Now I think I'm most interested in the POD 2.0 & XT. What is the difference? And what's the best to get?

if you're always going straight into the computer grab a toneport gx. http://www.thomann.de/nl/line6_toneport_gx.htm
otherwise a xt. the pod has got less amps and fx and stuff. some say the qualitity of the sound is better some worse than xt technology. I would grab xt technology or a x3 (which has the same sound, but can modell two amps at once and has got all amps, fx). whatever you get, get the metal pack it's awsome.

Wow :) So I thought I needed to spend about 300 euro. Now it turns out with a Toneport GX & The metal pack I'll spend at max about 100 euro!
That's nice!!!!!!! I leave it always to my computer, so that's no problem at all.. I'm not really looking for all the features the x3 has to offer. Just a bit to much for me..

remember that with the toneport u will relly only on your computer´s power to drive it