Which song would you be buried with ?

that song is so intense. i love it. it's called "Lux Aeterna" and it was written by clint mansell. and it makes you feel like it's the end of the world. it's a beautiful piece, really.

Yeah its awesome, I don't like any of the techno remixes I've heard though. The movei is too depressing, even for a funeral :lol:.

I don't even plan on being buried, I'm getting shot into the sun with the Final Countdown playing while I'm getting launched.

Concerning the end of the world, I remember "The Flames of the End" on the last At The Gates album, it made me feel like I was listening to the world's collapse, probably the most intense instrumental I heard since years.

Concerning the funerals, I would have chose.. "Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen (first choice for years), "Everything" by Norther, "PMIB" by CoB, "Under the Waves" by Swallow the Sun, "Still Loving You" by Scorpions, "Nothing Else Matters" by Metallica when I was 14, "Everybody Hurts" by REM, "How can you Mend a Broken Heart" by Al Green, "Sacrificed Sons" by DT, "Where At Night The Wood.." by Empyrium or even "The Forthcoming Answer" by Your Shapeless Beauty (my favorite metal song) but my decision nowadays definitely goes to Opeth's impressive "Epilogue".

I think about this question many times a week, then the songs change a lot. I like always be searching for the most depressive and sad songs ever.

If i died by murder, i'd love to be buried with any black metal song like say Dimmu Borgir's "The Serpentine Offering" , Cradle of Filth's "Funeral In Carpathia", or any Dark Funeral song that way all the people there will want to kill my murderer and it'll fit the mood.

If i died normally, then "angels don't Kill."

When I hear satanist I hear Dimmu Borgir and Anton lavey....so...ghey?
I already said.. my beliefs have nothing to do with Laveyan satanism.. Anton Lavey was an athiest who used the concept of satan to represent the power within the mind, and how it should be achieved, that the hypocritical human should not repress his/her urges because they fear the church..
I'm not really a guy that's into a 'force' or somebody who uses representatives, if so I'd just say I am myself. I believe in the actual god, if not a god, satan is a higher being on the spiritual plane because I don't believe anything out there is a timeless, and incomprehensively powerful being. And no, the satanist I am has nothing to do with endorsing music or such.. it is merely a front that certain bands used to oppress the church, unless like dimmu they are really satanists and believe in purifying the world of all christians, as do I.

I don't want a funeral. When I die, someone should just cut me up into little pieces and put me in the bin.