Which song would you be buried with ?

Originally Posted by Heartless_Name
^ Not "Are you dead yet?".... play that song and then have everyone shout "YES!" at the end!
XD

i think probably Runes to My Memory by Amon Amarth, with a viking funeral (more lik cremation actually

Concerning the end of the world, I remember "The Flames of the End" on the last At The Gates album, it made me feel like I was listening to the world's collapse, probably the most intense instrumental I heard since years.

Concerning the funerals, I would have chose.. "Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen (first choice for years), "Everything" by Norther, "PMIB" by CoB, "Under the Waves" by Swallow the Sun, "Still Loving You" by Scorpions, "Nothing Else Matters" by Metallica when I was 14, "Everybody Hurts" by REM, "How can you Mend a Broken Heart" by Al Green, "Sacrificed Sons" by DT, "Where At Night The Wood.." by Empyrium or even "The Forthcoming Answer" by Your Shapeless Beauty (my favorite metal song) but my decision nowadays definitely goes to Opeth's impressive "Epilogue".

I think about this question many times a week, then the songs change a lot. I like always be searching for the most depressive and sad songs ever.

holy shit, you listen to leonard cohen? that guy has some really nice songs...and his poetry is just insane. i know he was a monk or something for a while, before he rocorded one of the newer albums called 10 New Songs or something lik that, and it wasn't as good as his old stuff... but yeah, i have much respect for him.

I don't want a funeral. When I die, someone should just cut me up into little pieces and put me in the bin.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

have you heard those dead baby jokes?

:lol: i could just see all of the people dressed up as vikings ha ha ha

Here's your viking buried lunch :
MollyVikingMO.jpg

have you heard those dead baby jokes?

Whats the difference between a Corvette and a pile of dead babies?
I dont have a corvette in my garage.

How many babies does it take to paint a wall?
Depends on how hard you throw them.

There are tons of them.

That cat is Lunch?
alf.gif

Lynard Skynard - Simple Man

That's if my family gives me a funereal. It's not metal i know, but it's got a rhyme and a reason.

Honestly i just wanna be thrown to the wolves. Then they WILL play Iced Earth - When the night falls. God i love that song

I want a huge statue of me looking over the whole east coast of the United States.

Whats the difference between a Corvette and a pile of dead babies?
I dont have a corvette in my garage.

How many babies does it take to paint a wall?
Depends on how hard you throw them.

There are tons of them.

How do you get 1000 babies in a phone booth?
A blender.
How do you get them out?
A straw.

no, no. the relevant one would be:

How do you get one baby into 3 trashcans?

You chop it up into three pieces and put one piece of its body in each trashbin :p

(cuz mitch said he wanted to be chopped into little pieces and thrown into the bin)

Lawl, a satanist who like Linkin park! How un-tr00 is that?

what the hell has music taste got to do with religion? :err:

If i died by murder, i'd love to be buried with any black metal song like say Dimmu Borgir's "The Serpentine Offering" , Cradle of Filth's "Funeral In Carpathia", or any Dark Funeral song that way all the people there will want to kill my murderer and it'll fit the mood.

You will probably get murdered by Alexi for stalking him

and :lol: at the baby jokes :loco: