Whiskey, Bourbon, Scotch

I'd have to do a side-by-side. They're both great budget bourbons. I can get a bottle of Buffalo Trace at Trader Joe's for under $20. Hell yeah

fuck you!
That's cheap as shit!

$23 here, not much difference, but still.

I had Buffalo Trace lastnight and now im drinking Eagle Rare 10. It seems like Eagle Rare has a more syrupy taste. Alot more going on.
It's really good. Seems like it's more robust than Buffalo Trace, which is fairly simple. Yet great.
edit: I honestly just caught a hint of toffee. :lol:
I never taste stuff like that.

Bought a Bottle of Blanton's Single Barrel (Dumped on 9-23-13 from barrel #74 Bottle #182) heh
It's from the Buffalo Trace Distillery, so im excited to open it this weekend.
Cost me $52

Also, the two grocery stores that carry Buffalo Trace have been out for a while now. Really pissing me off!

Some of you are going to be wandering on the street or in a ghetto with a bunch of my pals. And you are not going to like it. And panhandling to.

I had some Eagle Rare after the Blanton's, not even close!
Blanton's is much better, and I love Eagle Rare.

(I wish I could pick out the minute things that make it better, but im not at that point yet)

Anyone know of any especially smoky bourbons or Canadian whiskies? Wondering if it's possible to get the smoke without paying the premium for scotch. I know Laphroaig 10 can be had for $40-50, but other peaty/smokey scotches are in the $60-100 range. North American whiskies just are way cheaper. Am I missing something obvious?

i like Makers Mark. And Builliet Brothers.

And the dirty shit like Jack Daniels. Tbh I don't really care what whiskey I drink so long as its not fucking Forty Creek. Ugh.

Ahh there's just too much things to try!

This weekend I polished off a jar of Apple Pie moonshine with some
buddies and it was great. I've heard horror stories about moonshine but it didn't leave me feeling too bad the next day.