Whitesnake U.S. Tour!

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
Coverversion & crew will be tour the U.S. this Summer!
They will in Portland on 6.23.05! I'm wondering if they are worth seeing these days? I saw them open for Motley Crue on the Girls x3 tour. Obviously, the line up has changed, still the songs were very good...

Bought my tixs for Kittybeast and I 2 days ago for Saturday June 25... never had a chance to see them live b4... so for moi it is a must! :D Plus they play the Sunset Strip House of Blues... cool venue! Then off to the Rainbow we go :heh:

I saw them last November and they were quite tight. Coverdale completely owned the venue that night, and he sounded great (he looks like a crackwhore nowadays though :D ). That man embodies the term "stage presence".
The rest of the band was solid too. Could have done without the drum/guitar solos though, I've never quite gotten the point of those.

My only complaint really was that the keyboards were mixed way too low. Otherwise; great songs, great band, great show. Go see them if you still can.

I saw this tour on the second leg with Warrant, Kip Winger, and Slaughter (insert laughter where applicapble). It was an awesome set by Whitesnake and I was really impressed.

I know that they are only playing the House Of Blues in Chicago and that isn't a big place (relatively speaking). Only around 1100. I'll make up my mind whether I'm going or not soon. It would be cool to see them in such a small place though.

I saw Whitesnake live when Vai was in the band i think in 1988? ... Me and everyone in the venue was bored out of our minds lol.. i'm not kidding neither.. everyone was sitting down and my friend was asleep .. now that is difficult to do when music is at full blast in Nassau Coliseum.. but he was asleep ... i even have the pics to prove it how boring that show was... maybe i should scan one or two... I never again went to a WS show after that... though i might consider getting their albums if they are still good...

I saw them in 2001 with Deep Purple then again in 2003 with the Scorps and let me tell you, they sound as good if not better than the golden daze. I still wish I could here "Take me with you" from their first release in 78-79 but it hasn't happened yet! Looking forward to seeing them at the HOB because it's a smaller venue than the last few times I've seen them.

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
I saw Whitesnake live when Vai was in the band i think in 1988? ... Me and everyone in the venue was bored out of our minds lol.. i'm not kidding neither.. everyone was sitting down and my friend was asleep .. now that is difficult to do when music is at full blast in Nassau Coliseum.. but he was asleep ... i even have the pics to prove it how boring that show was... maybe i should scan one or two... I never again went to a WS show after that... though i might consider getting their albums if they are still good...
I love to see that!
Do It, Do It!

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
I'll look for them this weekend Sixx... or during the week i think i have a idea where i put them..
Can't wait to see your bud, alseep at a Whitesnake show...
Trust me I believe. I have fallen asleep at a show before.
In fact, I feel asleep during the Trixter set, when they opened for the Scorps in 1990...