Who did the keyboards on Judgement?

Duncan man, you aint even heard the whole of the album, feck the lyrics, even though i like much of them, the actual music is bloody good, it's far from poor, i can't see how anyone could call it that

Andy_2003 said:
Duncan man, you aint even heard the whole of the album, feck the lyrics, even though i like much of them, the actual music is bloody good, it's far from poor, i can't see how anyone could call it that
Go ed Andy, you stand up for what you believe in son.

we only play a few tracks from jugement anymore so i guess that is an indication it isnt the best album like. one last goodbye is the tits though its worth it for that

better than judgement? piece of piss...new stuff might not be as significant to some because of timing/old favourites/time in your life stuff.. but better? certainly..

pagan2002 said:
new stuff might not be as significant to some because of timing/old favourites/time in your life stuff.. but better? certainly..
Do you mean some people might be too cynical or downhearted to appreciate it?

yeah, the concentration is just on making a great album that gelled really well together and sounded great with judgement, so not loads of instruments use, but it doesn't matter, it just has a beautiful sound to it, with the voices being a primary instrument I think, used to maximum effect.

isn't it all in the eye of the beholder?
there are some really good songs on judgement imo, but i can understand that when you've made a record, after some time you start to see all the things that could have been better. but that doesn't mean it's all crap, is it? some of us love it... i don't think you're always the best judge of your own work.
(like with my paintings: i'm well aware that it's not always the best ones that mean most to me and vice versa)