Who do you think will be the next official member?

Oh c'mon Justin, you know better. It's like pro football players, they only play in Summer Fall Winter, that's not a real job. Either is being a teacher, I mean, they have Summer's off ya know. All those folks should get real jobs.

yeah i knew lots of teachers that have second jobs. one teacher was an english teacher AND a theater teacher. so she gets money for both classes and extra for teaching two and still more for extracurricular. and she still had to get a summer job at bath and body.
-Jono-

Jono said:
yeah i knew lots of teachers that have second jobs. one teacher was an english teacher AND a theater teacher. so she gets money for both classes and extra for teaching two and still more for extracurricular. and she still had to get a summer job at bath and body.
-Jono-

hate getting off topic but you are so right. It disgusts me to see sports stars get paid so much and teachers,fireman get barely anything.:erk:

Geddy Lee that's who I wanna see :D seriously I have no clue but a young guy I don't no about because of the generation gap there.

Steve mother fucking DiGiorgio!! That would be soo damn bad-ass but it would never happen. Steve is the fucking man on the fretless. Death/Control Denied are two of the best metal bands EVER! I think it would be cool if Rex popped in, but again, not likely. I hate to say it, but if Frankie don't come back, I think they will get a no-namer (maybe I should audition). No offense, but I hope Newstead stays out of it. If that happens, the next thing you know Bob Rock is gonna be producing, and bye-bye Anthrax. Jason is a cool guy and all, he is an awesome bassist (Doomsday for the Deciever kicked all that is ass. Twice.) and singer, but I don't think he would want to do it. I know that Kirk and Scott are still cool, but I think the old school Anthrax/Metallica relationship is not what it used to be. :erk:

Joey Vera is one of my fave songwriters and bass players...while he's gonna have to work hard to match Frankie's energy I'd go with him. Maybe with 2 AS members in the band now they can bust out LAST TRAIN HOME! \m/

Dan Lilker isn't into Anthrax...

Jason Newsted...would be fun.

Sharlee D´Angelo...no, too many other committments. Unlike Jason, he can't afford to be flying around to be meeting 'em all.

Dave Ellefson...sure...from the same stock of the big 4 just like Jason.

Who the fuck suggested REX from pansytera?!?! AHAHAHAHAAHA Rex fucking SUCKS! He's the MOST insignificant "musician" I've ever seen in a band. His tone sucks and does fuck all for the music. Saw him in Down, and no1 even gave a shit about this guy, he played half the gig sitting on the drum riser.

OK, heres what Anthrax should be. They should keep JBush, Benante and Scott (obviously), then they get Spitz and Frankie back, and bag Rob. This would be the pinnacle of Anthrax. If they get a new bassist there will be too many replacemants and it wont be Anthrax anymore. Scott is the only charter member of anthrax for poop's sake.

DarbysDad said:
Wasn't Jason's stock in Flotsam and Jetsom?

YES!!! Go out right now and pick up "Doomsday for the Deceiver" It is one of the most awesome thrash records ever. Their singer gets higher than Halford man, it is sick. Jason was only on that albulm, it was recorded the same year that Cliff died :cry: and then Jason was brutally ripped from the band to join Sucktallica. I know that's not how it really happened I just have to find some way to justify Metallica's demise. Anyway, Jason's parts on that albulm were awesome. Every other song had a bass solo or at least a part that really cut through. Check it out.

Doomsday for the Deceiver

Pelvic Fury said:
YES!!! Go out right now and pick up "Doomsday for the Deceiver" It is one of the most awesome thrash records ever. Their singer gets higher than Halford man, it is sick. Jason was only on that albulm, it was recorded the same year that Cliff died :cry: and then Jason was brutally ripped from the band to join Sucktallica. I know that's not how it really happened I just have to find some way to justify Metallica's demise. Anyway, Jason's parts on that albulm were awesome. Every other song had a bass solo or at least a part that really cut through. Check it out.

Doomsday for the Deceiver
I got that on cassette somewhere at home. I loved their cover of Saturday Night by Elton John, kicked much ass over the Kid Rock and Nickleback version.