Who do you think will be the next official member?

ah.... the love between a dutchman and a czechman... it doesn't get any hotter than this folks!
Your two countries should unite man! Then we'd have a country with legal hookers (Holland for all you clueless fucks) AND close to best beers in the world (Czech beers kick arse).
Am I right??

Pelvic Fury said:
It's there, but it is so faint it's not worth listening. You can here it better if oyu have a vinyl copy instead of a CD. "To live is to Die" and "Shortest Straw" are probably the only songs on that CD that I can hear the bass, and aven then it is very, very faint. It's funny to look at the transcriptions for Jason's parts to that CD, because your looking at the music on the paper and it is NUTS! But then you listen to the music with your ears and you say "where the fucks the bass?"

That does not surprise me that Lars ommited the double bass. He never could pull it off very well. I imagine a song like "dyers eve" must sound like shit with that god-awful snare drum sound lars has recently aquired. If my drummers snare ever popped that much, him and I would have a talk.
thanks

mentalmeltdown said:
ah.... the love between a dutchman and a czechman... it doesn't get any hotter than this folks!
Your two countries should unite man! Then we'd have a country with legal hookers (Holland for all you clueless fucks) AND close to best beers in the world (Czech beers kick arse).
Am I right??
YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!