Who downloaded the new Slipknot song?

anonymousnick2001 said:
I think a DJ can enhance a band's sound a lot.

See: early Sugar Ray, Incubus, hed pe, Lostprophets,

and songs by: Dream Theater, Fear Factory, Mest, Wheatus, Aerosmith, Anthrax...
Too bad Sugar Ray, (hed) pe, and the Lostprophets all are terrible. Sugar Ray is shitty pop-grunge, and I heard something like they were rap metal or whatever in the past. (hed) pe are nothing but a bunch of Limp Bizkit sound alike dipshits. Lostprophets are typical, shitty pop punk. I'm fucking sick of you trying to sound all open-minded and recommending us all these shitty goddamn bands. Take a hike.

MURAI said:
Too bad Sugar Ray, (hed) pe, and the Lostprophets all are terrible. Sugar Ray is shitty pop-grunge, and I heard something like they were rap metal or whatever in the past. (hed) pe are nothing but a bunch of Limp Bizkit sound alike dipshits. Lostprophets are typical, shitty pop punk. I'm fucking sick of you trying to sound all open-minded and recommending us all these shitty goddamn bands. Take a hike.
You're a total ass. Does it really piss you off that heaven forbid anonymousnick likes something else besides just metal? Stop being such a antagonistic prick and accept that people have different tastes than you!

Hahahha. Give me a break. I'm not the kind that slags everything just because it is not metal but I just hate those bands.

definitely heard a new slipknot song on the radio here and there, have to say its a pretty bad song, bad vocals and just a wannabe poser sound. Im not sure if its the same song as you all are talking about.

anonymousnick2001 said:
I think a DJ can enhance a band's sound a lot.

See: early Sugar Ray, Incubus, hed pe, Lostprophets,

and songs by: Dream Theater, Fear Factory, Mest, Wheatus, Aerosmith, Anthrax...

as someone else said earlier, i will also attest for. Dream Theater has never used a DJ, they have the one part in the song 'The Glass Prison' but thats hardly important enough to claim they use a sound enhancing DJ, sorta was more an attempt to make fun of using DJ's I believe. But, any other sounds Jordan makes with his keyboards/synthesizers, they definitely dont have a DJ though. I wouldnt call Jordan a DJ, but I sorta agree with you in saying that he does enhance their sound a lot. Maybe thats what you meant, the keyboardist enhances the sound?

Oceanic Motion said:
Listening to it now...

Horrid vocals. Not bad riffage and drumming. The fsolo's are shit... well at least they're trying. Why do they need 9 members when they right songs like that? That song could easily be played by 4 people.

It's a gimmick, that's your answer.

MURAI said:
Hahahha. Give me a break. I'm not the kind that slags everything just because it is not metal but I just hate those bands
ok, I'm sorry I called you an ass. But was the "I'm fucking sick of you trying to sound all open-minded and recommending us all these shitty goddamn bands. Take a hike." really needed?