Who from this BB plan on seeing Maiden this tour?

Shannara

Apr 20, 2003
U.S. / Pennsylvania
Visit site
............And where would you like to see them?

I already have my MSG tixx and will get others for the NY/NJ shows that are announced and on sale in the coming week(s). Where else do I want to se them.....

Ohio
LA
PA
also a show or two in the midwest

Belgium
Denmark

Paris is up in the air but it's not looking good right now

I planned on going to the Helsinki gig but as I was in the military when the tickets came on sale and as the gig was sold out in four hours...

Well, to put it mildly: I'm pissed off.

maidenfan88 said:
:hotjump: They definately should come to PA! I saw them in 2000 and I've had a craving ever since!

Pitt is almost a guarantee....or atleast somewhere in PA (Philly,Harrisburg,Wilkes-Barre/Scranton,Allentown). As far back as I can remember they've always hit PA...every tour :headbang:

sjeee shannara!ç youre going to Europe eh! yah ill be there in belgium as well. if you still want some details about the festival theyre playing : www.graspop.com

its such an amazing bill (but maybe you dont know much of these european bands...)
anyway ;)

Mariner said:
sjeee shannara!ç youre going to Europe eh! yah ill be there in belgium as well. if you still want some details about the festival theyre playing : www.graspop.com

its such an amazing bill (but maybe you dont know much of these european bands...)
anyway ;)

I'm not familliar with ANY of those other bands (90% anyway) and don't get into lots of the music whic is why I'll probably just go see Maiden and leave. I would love to visit Belgium plus a few folks from the Maiden BB will be at the gig and I really want to meet them so....Maiden,Belgium,BBers...that's reason enough for me :)

Shannara said:
I'm not familliar with ANY of those other bands (90% anyway) and don't get into lots of the music whic is why I'll probably just go see Maiden and leave. I would love to visit Belgium plus a few folks from the Maiden BB will be at the gig and I really want to meet them so....Maiden,Belgium,BBers...that's reason enough for me :)

ha yeah its okay for me. but you're missing a lot. i suggest you to go on friday as well (only 15E's more so) and go to samael and opeth. (and type O of course)

for saturday you have to see within temptation. they have potential. certainly the singer.

and you forgot to mention our beers, real beers no 2 percent piss but 10 percent manbeer. :eek: :cool:

Mariner said:
ha yeah its okay for me. but you're missing a lot. i suggest you to go on friday as well (only 15E's more so) and go to samael and opeth. (and type O of course)

for saturday you have to see within temptation. they have potential. certainly the singer.

and you forgot to mention our beers, real beers no 2 percent piss but 10 percent manbeer. :eek: :cool:

I'm not much into metal my friend. Not new metal anyway. I'll probably get into the shows but only because I'll be all liquored up. Just hope you guys have other beer besides that loger/dark stuff :erk: