Who from UM have you played with?

hypocrisy86

They All Knew Golgotha...
Feb 20, 2004
Texas
I met Sunlapse in a Assault game..
and before that there was a 5 year old playing invasion mode, he had a mic set and wouldnt shut up.. .and we heard his mom in the background lol soo hilarious.. and the kid kept singing Xmas songs, it lagged the server bad..

I've played Sunlapse, Xenophobe, DE, Int, SculptedCold, Tanith, and Neverdying, but I only played him briefly.
And I've had some really good games with them \m/

hypocrisy86 said:
and before that there was a 5 year old playing invasion mode, he had a mic set and wouldnt shut up.. .and we heard his mom in the background lol soo hilarious.. and the kid kept singing Xmas songs, it lagged the server bad..
holy shit i think ive played with this obnoxious bugger before.... what was he named? was it just a first name? i cant remember....

anyways ive played with

-t4nith
-xenophobe
-SculptedCold
-Arsis
-Thrax
-FinalV
-Hypocrisy86
-Wyrenny
-NAD
-Haze
-FirstBlood

i think thats all....

dude his name was Matthew when i was playing, HE DROVE everyone on the server insane... like 5 people were telling him to shut the fuck up, some kid screamed literally in the mic SHUT UP!.. lmao

Thrax, Sculpted, Sunlapse, t4nith, xeno briefly on the demo, Hopkins briefly on the demo.

DE, Sunlapse, Thrax and Int very briefly, though me and Sunlapse kept winning the match before he could finish loading :D.

Int/Wyrenny, Sunlapse, Thraxy baby, Neverdying for 2 games....uhhh, I think NAD for another game or so.... hmmm, oh and FirstBlood for about 30 seconds. I've still to properly meet xeno, t4nith (I think), 'oppykins and DE.

But....meh, I can't keep track of all the new peeps who've joined! tehehehe

Well I played NeverDying earlier today, but I wasn't actually paying any attention to the game being as I was attempting to talk to a large group of friends and smoke a joint at the same time.

Ask Xenophobe :)

So far I've played...

Sunlapse
Thrax lots of times
Tanith

and that's it I think. I've not been playing UT2004 that much, what with coding the CMS and all :oops:

meh, I don't have any favourite servers that I usually go to myself, whenever I want to play, I just check for online buddies, and if there's none I pick a gamemode and see what low ping decent playercount servers are running!

SculptedCold said:
meh, I don't have any favourite servers that I usually go to myself, whenever I want to play, I just check for online buddies, and if there's none I pick a gamemode and see what low ping decent playercount servers are running!

Same here. The only game I've ever not done this on is CS, where I used to play on my clan's server or someone I know's clan's server.