who goin ta Lamour 3/14?

joeshabadoo

The Death of Balance
Dec 8, 2002
Visit site
Im goin with two of my friends. Ill be the one with big frodo hair and i probably wont be wearing my symphony shirt cause i think is dumb to wear a bands shirt to their show. if youre their they'll know youre a fan, what do you have to prove?! whatever, i wnna know others comin, its cool to put faces on people in these forums. TOMMOROW NIGHT, THE X RETURNS TO NY!

ps: anyone know how long the set will be? is it long cause their headlining?

i see what your sayin, but i generally wear the shirt to represent that Im a fan, i dont have to do that when im at a show that they're headlining.

The show is going to be very long, considering that it's L'amours. Symphony X should get on stage at or around 12:30 PM or so, and will get a good solid 1:30-1:45, maybe even 2 hours since we're their hometown crowd and all! :D

If anyone's interested in joining us, Royal Carnage (my webzine) is celebrating its launch tomorrow night at the show, as there'll be 5 of our 8 full-time staffers present, and we'll be on scene to interview Michael Romeo and hopefully Russell as well.

If you care to come by and say hello, we'll be toward the back of the main room where SymX is shredding, near the bar, throwing back far too many drinks. Be nice, and we'll buy. ;)

I'll be there with 6 of my friends. I saw them back in Nov at The World and can't wait for tomorrow's headlining show. Might get to meet the band too!

bowdown.gif

I also heard the set will be 1:30 - 1:45...and was hoping we'd get a little extra since we're the 'hometown' crowd!

I'm going with about 9 of my friends. It should be great

@joeshab... I called them last weekend and they said 11:30, and more realistically, since its lamour i'd say midnight or 1230.

I honestly don't think they'll go on as early as 9. Doors open at 7:30 and there are 9 opening bands on two stages. Judging by the shows I've seen there, I'd say between 11:30 and 12:30 is pretty accurate. I've seen headliners go on there as late as 1:00-1:30am!

damn, i figured that there'd only be like one or two opening for symph on the main stage, and the rest of the opening bands would all go on the other stage. well, whatever, still gonna FUCKING ROCK!

joeshabadoo said:
Im goin with two of my friends. Ill be the one with big frodo hair and i probably wont be wearing my symphony shirt cause i think is dumb to wear a bands shirt to their show. if youre their they'll know youre a fan, what do you have to prove?! whatever, i wnna know others comin, its cool to put faces on people in these forums. TOMMOROW NIGHT, THE X RETURNS TO NY!

ps: anyone know how long the set will be? is it long cause their headlining?
You wear Symphony X shirts to try and prove something... :lol:

joeshabadoo said:
uh, mark gugs, i heard they'd be on around 9, when i called the club, thats what they said

Have you ever been to L'amours? Symphony X will be on stage at 12:30 if you're lucky. Look at the L'amours site; there's 10 bands playing, 5 in each room. A typical L'amours show runs way late. Plan on getting out of there around 2-2:30 AM.