Ohio
Visit site
Me I have seen:
Overkill 7 times
Megadeth 7 times
Misfits 6 times
Mighty Mighty Bosstones 8 times
and Anthrax only 4 times :(

then there are a lot of bands that I have seen like two and three times but too many to name.

KISS 15 times and if you throw in Paul, Ace, and Peter solo tours the number is astro high.

Anthrax 12 times (I think) all since Bush joined and all but 2 of them they were at least co-headlining.

Slayer 7 and counting.

Pantera I've lost track of but I would guess about 9 or 10 times.

I've seen AC/DC five times, Metallica three.

Unfortunately, I've only had the honour of seeing Anthrax once (I lived in Edmonton up until 1998, and they never went there on tour after John joined), but hopefully that number will climb!

Thrax - 2 (1 joey, 1 john)
M Manson - 2
Gravity Kills - 3
Kiss - 2
Korn - 2
Helmet - 2
Reveille - 2

and a shitload of one timers...
including the likes of:
NIN
Type O Negative
Godhead
Rage Against the Machine
Machine Head
Slipknot

Like Brentney said, no one tours the south. Thank god for New Orleans...shit, whens the last time you heard that?

SOD-2 times (1997 and 2000)
Overkill-2
DRI-2
Agnostic Front-2

Testament, Slayer, Obituary, Exodus, Napalm Death, Brutal Truth, KISS, DOA, Run-DMC, Hatebreed, De La Soul, Fear Factory, Skinlab, Pissing Razors, ALL, and others

Metallica 3x, Megadeth 3x, Ozzy 3x (once with Sabbath), Sabbath 3x (2x with Tony Martin), Deep Purple 2x, Anthrax 2x, Slayer 2x, King Diamond...well...6x! 3x with Mercyful Fate, 3x on his own.

GWAR - 9x
Pantera - 7x
Sevendust - 6x
Godsmack - 6x
Static X - 5x
Sabbath - 5x (with Ozzy, since the 97 Ozzfest)
Coal Chamber - 5x
Type O Negative - 5x
Ozzy - 4x

a shitload of other bands but those are the ones I've seen the most

Anthrax-6
SOD-2
Bob Dylan-4
Henry Rollins-5 (two of those shows were spoken word)
The Ramones-4
Primus-3
The Misfits-2
Hamell On Trail-3
311-2
The Who-2

Everybody else I've seen, I've only seen once. Frank Sinatra is still one of my favorite shows....

j

Wow, haven't thought of this for awhile.

Primus 6 times
Anthrax 1 time
Megadeth 2 times
MudHoney 5 times
Everclear 1 time
Filter 1 time
Metallica 5 times
311 1 time
Snoop Dogg 1 time
ICP 1 time
Wu Tang 1 time
Beastie Boys 1 time

God, I can't remember what else I've seen?

Cheerz!

AugDawg

I didn't list anything 4 or less, but that list includes AC/DC, the Ramones, Prong, Danzig, Korn, Deftones, Bad Religion, Morrissey, Public Enemy, Coal Chamber, Megadeth, LOA, Cannibal Corpse, Morbid Angel, Static - X, Clutch, Deicide, White Zombie, Iron Maiden, Elton John, The Eagles, CSNY, Powerman 5k, Type O Negative, Gwar, Tom Petty, Rod Stewart, Tom Jones, Robert Plant, Marilyn Manson and a few more.

I love live music! Right now I am sitting on tickets for: Lenny Kravitz and Pink, Rush, Cheap Trick (i forgot to list all 3 of these bands above as I have seen them all LOL), the Who (i am praying we get this show), Slayer, the Rolling Stones, and Tool w/ Tomahawk. I am also going over to Indy watch WBC Welterweight Title Fight between Mosely and Forrest. I am an "event' guy