who in the fuck...registered my handle - magister templi

T

true light

Your fucken dead meat...

If its that VICTORIAN guy, from the dungeon board he's gone...

To post on some boards....
But hey it suxs...damn..oh well.

BRING OUT HUMAN FLESH EATING PIGS.

I havent seen the name here!

SOme sorry fuck wad who cant think of a good name for himself. Well, I will not reply in a good way to the name if it pops up on this board. Fucking traitor.

Originally posted by Ecstatic Youth
i have a feeling that when ever that guy/girl posts here, he/she will get bombarded by endless tounting, cursing, and an extra blast of incest and sex related insults from ledmag who is pretty good at doing so. thats what you get for fucking with TL

im not gonna start another flame war, unless its nesesary(i know thats spelled waaay wrong). BUt hey.....The real MAGS and trapped and I go waaay back. This sort of name stealing is just NOT GOOD, its not. If the poser does post here, I will see through his MASK.

BUT.....The TAUNTING and CURSING .......YEP you got it. Im gettin tired if the sex flames......you can only flame so much with that subject before you start restating the same things.......Those types of flames are better for NEW boards full of NEW ppl......:lol:

"getting any" not enough my man....bands going real good, have 10 songs recorded, no vox though....space metal with an attitude...

ya ledmag, i've been lurking around here, but that's it....

You have some space rock on record? HAHAHA. I want some of it. Ill buy it from you. Let me know man.
Lurk more often, we need more posters like you.

I would BE MOST INTERESTED!!!!

remember Doug Fieger rulez.

Originally posted by Cthulu
buy it!?!? nah man, i'll send you a disc free...remember no vox!!!!!

Go to the subversive forum, and you and i and True light can discuss it there, where its more private.

Thanks for the offer, but i will pay ya if you like, not a problem..nothing is free..hardly