Who is coming to London then?

I'm going, 99% sure. I just have to book the flight/train and hotel and buy tickets unless i am on the guest list :cool:
It will be done this week end anyway.
Just a few questions :
- Does anyone know about a decent cheap hotel in central London ? NO ATLANTIC PADDINGTON PLEASE
- Does anyone know how to get very cheap Eurostar tickets ?
- That's it, I'll travel with easyjet again I think :(

Strangelight said:
:lol:
That serves you right for slagging them off. Eat humble pie Monsieur :lol:

:( That's not funny, I thought we were crashing when we landed in Paris, the plane hit the ground violently and started to go left out of the strip :lol:
Well yeah ok, it's funny after all :p

I'll be there for sure, I already have the flight, now just need a hotel and then we'll see what about the tickets for the gig... I'll stay there till Tuesday... So there will be time for party (but NO tequilla this time!! ;) ) ... Dunc would be great to meet again :) :) :) :) :)

DragonLady1 said:
I'll be there for sure, I already have the flight, now just need a hotel and then we'll see what about the tickets for the gig... I'll stay there till Tuesday... So there will be time for party (but NO tequilla this time!! ;) ) ... Dunc would be great to meet again :) :) :) :) :)
Sound, will I finally get to meet Arkadius? We'll be on the whiskey then like, youre right about that tequilla stuff like :ill:
Maybe Chezzy will have a party in his gaff like but Im not dressing up as a bird again

hehe sure u will finally meet Arkadius :) he says hi btw sitting right next to me (he added u on icq as well maybe u saw ;) )
hehe, whisky is oke like, had that on the last party here in Innsbruck, that works hehe ;)
hm, but I really wonder about that dressing like a bird thing... tell me o_O

cedarbreed said:
What's the matter, you don't have a credit card or you don't manage to fill the form ?
the second *ashamed*

they ask 4 times numbers and on my bankcard there are only three o_O

marginalé said:
the second *ashamed*

they ask 4 times numbers and on my bankcard there are only three o_O
ah give me your credit card details and I'll do it for you :D

ftib.gif