Who is coming to London then?

marginalé said:
AAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHH
gonna ask someone tomorow

no other ways??
hmm you can't do it with your ordinary kbc or fortis card ... you need to have visa or american express or something alike... the kind of card you'd pay ryanair with.

i once stayed in a youth hostel in london. price was perhaps okay (are there cheap hotels in london?), but overall it sucks (boys and girls apart and snoring japanese people above you who want to keep the lights on)

i wished i could go, for sinterklaas sake

siderea said:
hmm you can't do it with your ordinary kbc or fortis card ... you need to have visa or american express or something alike... the kind of card you'd pay ryanair with.

i once stayed in a youth hostel in london. price was perhaps okay (are there cheap hotels in london?), but overall it sucks (boys and girls apart and snoring japanese people above you who want to keep the lights on)

i wished i could go, for sinterklaas sake
i don't have such a card, damn, gonna ask my parents then hopefully they will do it)
yeah, for sinterklaas sake :lol:

who's going from Holland/Belgium? we could catch a flight together, or the bus.
i havent booked anything yet, tho times running thick for it now...

toolsofthetrade said:
who's going from Holland/Belgium? we could catch a flight together, or the bus.
i havent booked anything yet, tho times running thick for it now...
:wave:
me, but first a ticket and then see how i will go
(prefering the cheapest even it takes a whole day)

i live near antwerp, i'll contact you this weekend with a priv mes what my plans sort of will be.
first got to buy a visa card to buy the ticket

Passenger Mr MEHDI M. is flying on:

Friday 05 December, flight 2562
departs Paris Charles de Gaulle (Terminal 3) at 21:45, arrives London Luton at 22:00

Sunday 07 December, flight 2577
departs London Luton at 15:00, arrives Paris Charles de Gaulle (Terminal 3) at 17:20