who is supporting exodus tour?

dom

face in the sky
Aug 1, 2002
I'd really love to know who Exodus will have supporting them when they come over to the UK in June... mainly because if they don't have any support then surely Testament would be like the best and most ultimate band in the world to support them!?????
Hey Deadly just because i'm a cheeky bastard - would you tell someone who could make this happen that it "would be" a very good idea and that you'd make certain fans very happy fans! :headbang: :hotjump: Ask the band what they think of it - please! :wave:

Cheers

ChaosWithoutProphecy said:
PFFFFFFFT........ if anything, exodus should support TestAmenT, not the other way around.....

Are you nuts?

Both are longtime veterans in metal and both are THRASH MONSTERS.

They should co-headline.

ChaosWithoutProphecy said:
yea thats also possible i guess, but im a TestAmenT freak so im content with my previous statement

Ok, but do not fail to recognize the legend that IS Exodus!

Well this is a tricky one. But I do believe if someone would have to support the other it would be Exodus that opened up for Testament. Now from an album perspective it should be Testament right now that should open up since they don't have a new album out quite yet.

swissman said:
Well this is a tricky one. But I do believe if someone would have to support the other it would be Exodus that opened up for Testament. Now from an album perspective it should be Testament right now that should open up since they don't have a new album out quite yet.

either way, just make it happen.

I guess I would prefer exodus to open, but really, it wouldn't make my day any better.

In real life.......Tour life........Exodus would Support Testament.......thats just the way it would be.............Example:.....When Testament & Exodus played the Dynamo in '97........Exodus was under Testament....:Spin: ......thats the way I would also rank them in Europe.......In the States I could see a co-headliner Tour, flip-flop........But I still think Testament should be the main headliner....IMO

Deadly Embrace said:
In real life.......Tour life........Exodus would Support Testament.......thats just the way it would be.............Example:.....When Testament & Exodus played the Dynamo in '97........Exodus was under Testament....:Spin: ......thats the way I would also rank them in Europe.......In the States I could see a co-headliner Tour, flip-flop........But I still think Testament should be the main headliner....IMO

Just the way it would be? why? cause Exo has been gone for so many
years?

I'm not saying Exo is any *more* than Test, but surely they are
not *less* ....you know?
Their only fault is their absence.
They are way thrash br00tal and they are just as much pioneers and
innovators in thrash as Testament are.
After so many years and so many contributions from Exodus IMO calling
them an opening band or an opening act is simply demeaning and
belittling to their legacy.

Officer Nice said:
Just the way it would be? why? cause Exo has been gone for so many
years?

I'm not saying Exo is any *more* than Test, but surely they are
not *less* ....you know?
Their only fault is their absence.
They are way thrash br00tal and they are just as much pioneers and
innovators in thrash as Testament are.
After so many years and so many contributions from Exodus IMO calling
them an opening band or an opening act is simply demeaning and
belittling to their legacy.
The fact of life is that posistions are given on most tours, by how many albums you've sold............Now fact is Testament has sold more albums, and by way bigger numbers & has more releases selling better & bigger........Numbers are what dicate Tour Posistion, and festival posistion, just the way it is.........I'm surprised you don't know that:confused: ?....Always been like that.......................................................

Deadly Embrace said:
The fact of life is that posistions are given on most tours, by how many albums you've sold............Now fact is Testament has sold more albums, and by way bigger numbers & has more releases selling better & bigger........Numbers are what dicate Tour Posistion, and festival posistion, just the way it is.........I'm surprised you don't know that:confused: ?....Always been like that.......................................................

Sigh, I did know that, but I lost sight of it, because Exodus and Testament
are holy. I am way hardcore about Exodus and Testament. Always really
have been. I can't help it. Reality subsides when I think of the colossal
royality that is Exodus and Testament.

Nice points you make Walter, but I've gotta school you on something. Dynamo '97 we DID NOT even play on the same day! And if you look up the running order we played later in the day than they did. Therefore, what does that tell you? We played over them. Yes, they have sold more records than us. But my new album is a motherfucker. But in '97 Paul's reuniting with Exo was a bigger deal at Dynamo than another band doing another gig. And you know it. But look it up if you don't believe me about the respective set times.

gary666 said:
my new album is a motherfucker.
tom5.jpg

Imagika is opening for Exodus March 20th at Bourbon Street Bar & Grill in Concord!

NP - Killswitch Engage - To The Sons of Man

savascream said:
Imagika is opening for Exodus March 20th at Bourbon Street Bar & Grill in Concord!

NP - Killswitch Engage - To The Sons of Man
Imagika's new songs are....

heavy.jpg

Way to Go Savascream! Hey, I heard you got a new nickname.....

Officer Nice said:
Imagika's new songs are....

heavy.jpg

Way to Go Savascream! Hey, I heard you got a new nickname.....

Did, but I had that end right quick!

NP - Control Denied - Breaking The Broken