Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Roger Moore

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Timothy Dalton

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Pierce Brosnan

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
There's a theory that everyone's favourite Bond is the one they saw first. Does this fit with any of you??

connery is the best overall bond imo, but i honestly think that the storyline of On Her Majesty's Secret Service is my favorite- Lazenby was ok, but didn't quite have the charisma that sean had. connery in Diamonds are Forever and Never say never again was a bit too old/grey though. dalton was okay, but the movies were MEH. brosnan is okay, but a bit too much of a pretty boy- his hair never moves. but the newer movies are dece-goldeneye and the world is not enough were good.

I just can't stand Sean - seems like he always plays the same character, but with increasingly less personality

hey, girls, i heard that this one might be the new james bond! whadyethink??? :D

orlando_bloom.jpg

If that skinny rat Orlando Bloom gets the part of Bond I will send death threats. The Broccoli family have lost the plot, if Fleming or Albert Broccoli were alive today theyd whip those spoilt cunts who own the franchise into shape. I heard that they wanted Bloom because he holds 'mass apeal' amongst youngsters and that they were desperate to break massively into the hip american market. Id like Clive Owen, as posted by Susie, because hes a MAN. After that Id have to go with Hugh 'Wolverine' Jackman.

Right, now onto the beards. The only time that Bond has appeared on screen with a beard is in Die Another Day. Siderea, if you like Beards I suggest you check out that film cause Brosnans hairy chin kicks muck. Moore appeared with a beard in 'North Sea Hijack' and it was not good.