Who knew COB from the start?

HateCrewDeathroll

Child Of Symphony
Nov 12, 2002
I didn't get in to Bodom until after Hatebreeder was released. Who here got Something Wild the day it came out back in 1997?

When did you get in to Bodom is the question, basically. :Smug:

ah my friend who knew inearthed bought their cd the day it came out... sent me an mp3 that day i said buy me one and send it to me and i send u the $ for it...... I had it the 1st week it was out! been a fan since then

Who was in the band?

Is the band noticably talented? Or at that time are they not exceptional......................... yet

A friend of mine played "Bodom After Midnight" and I was amazed! The next day I bought Follow the Reaper and the rest is history. :D

Nope. I had heard good things about CoB and bought Downfall CDS when I was buying some Sentenced stuff. I was 12 back then I guess :err:

I can't remember.. but it must the year 2000. First time heard Bodom was when I bought Milleniumliitto (English Milleniumleague) cd. There was Silent night live. After that I bought Hatebreeder and nowdays I have all the CoB albums, singels and some extras.

I guess I knew them "from the start", if you don't count Inearthed times. I heard Red Light in My Eyes Pt.2 from Nightwish's The Carpenter single in a music store and liked it, bought it, waited for Something Wild to get released and then bought it too. Then I was hugely disappointed because the album was only half an hour long. :)

I can't remember...I think that the first time I heard CoB was -99 or something like that.I actually didn't like CoB much back then... But now I'm a huge fan... :D