Who knows their music?--I need some help here.

Seditious

GodSlayer
Jul 26, 2005
New Zealand
I'm sure I've heard some song years and years ago that had a bit like that 6-8 note vocal melody where he says 'as I sit alone in the dark' 10 seconds in to in this track:
http://media.putfile.com/Tyr-TheEdge
(for any piracy nazi's (or forum staff concerned) don't worry, it's not even half of the whole song)

I have no fuckin clue what it might be, but I know so fuckin surely that there is a song (famous enough to be broadcast internationally) out there with whatever the fuck I'm reminded of. some ancient epic rock song maybe?

does it sound familiar to any of you as well?

The song doesnt really me remind of any old rock stuff or anything. but i can hear a bit of james hetfield in the guys voice for some reason. maybe a metallica song it reminds you of?

The song doesnt really me remind of any old rock stuff or anything. but i can hear a bit of james hetfield in the guys voice for some reason. maybe a metallica song it reminds you of?

lol everyone keeps telling me that. I don't really know much Metallica stuff, so I wouldn't have a clue if it's them unless a Metallica fan actually can think of a single song of theirs like it