Who plays spastic ink stuff?

Jewfro

New Metal Member
Jul 13, 2007
MA
So who learns spastic ink stuff? I play guitar and just finished aquanet. I'm still trying to get the solo clean.

i learned some of the mad data race..up to the solo..i just need to play it a little cleaner..have'nt really practiced it much lately.

yeah man its some of the funnest stuff to play because its so unpredictable, you cant assume anything while your playing. It really forces you to be a better player.

I learnt a few things. I usually sight read them and then forget them though so I don't usually practise the stuff.

l've learnt a few things - more licks than a whole piece
l can play 'lve got the runs again' albeit at a slower tempo:)
but Ron's stuff kill's me, he's just phenomonal!

by the way Jewfro, get posting on MW man!

There's a major player by the name of SenorX overthere, who's a huge fan of Ron - you should check him out!

hey sirjack i checked out senor x, man he dominates. And I have posted, the challenge thats up right now is mine, the one about the oringinal composition etc...but shhhhhh, no one is supposed to know haha. I'll post more soon, right now im looking for some good recording gear.

I can play some from Aquanet and Multi-Masking. Some from SSoTC and whole "That 178 Thing". In some time i can put some on YouTube, but first i must change my valves in my Marshall :p.

PS. I'm still angry about Charlie on drums, not Derek on Blotted :( Derek kicks ass!

Charlie is an amazing drummer. And please take that from the keyboard wizard. I myself am really excited about the album Bottled Science. However I find it a pity that Jens Johanson isn't on this one.

My band plays to Counter and Groove in E minor and we just wrote a very Spastic ink rip off song that's about it though