Who the fuck is Lady Gaga?

My bad Gavin, In my naivety I underestimated how far you'd twist the truth to make a shameless joke (I'm obviously ruining my Scottish credentials here) and pointed out the obvious just to make sure, I'll know better for next time, cocks are a serious business. :D

I was there guyz, Glastonbury Festival, was about 50m back, saw it all on the big screen, i'm pretty sure they were her pants and she's all clunge though.

Was quite a good live show though, even if she is WEIIIRD.

How would that work exactly?

"holy shit lady gaga has a dick too! she is just like me! i'ma gonna buy her record!!"

Well all this gossip gets her in the spotlight, as long as shes at the forefront of peoples minds theres a bigger chance they will buy her record.

Any publicity is good publicity, especially when its as grossly speculative as this crap.

Öwen;8484846 said:
Well all this gossip gets her in the spotlight, as long as shes at the forefront of peoples minds theres a bigger chance they will buy her record.

Any publicity is good publicity, especially when its as grossly speculative as this crap.

+1

People making up malicious lies about other people is a good thing?

Can't see how that's true like. If people like the music, they buy it. Nobody bought a Michael Jackson record because they thought he molested children.