Who the fuck is Lady Gaga?

I read somewhere she admitted it openly, or am I nuts?

she sure did, so its not like someone is going around with a rumor, unless the statments that she openly admited it are made up then, it looks more like the truth.

either way though, thats not going to give any bad plublicity, in the world of Lady Gaga, bad plublicity does not exist.

How would that work exactly?

"holy shit lady gaga has a dick too! she is just like me! i'ma gonna buy her record!!"

Well, if I found out that Scar Symmetry members all have vaginas, I`d still buy Holographic Universe.
Genitals have very little to do with music and in these modern times, "Any publicity is a good publicity" holds true more than ever before.

Whats all this talk about Hermaphradites?
Listen closely to the chorus of Poker Face (love that song..there's a couple cool ballads on the album as well) the lyrics are printed as "puh-puh-puh poker face puh-puh poker face" but it seriously SOUNDS like she's saying "puh-puh-puh poker face, fuh fuh fuh-cker face".

Wrong movie but amazing one none the less!

Ace Ventura.

Anyhow..whatever man. A man wannabe woman is always better then a woman wannabe man....

lady-gaga-photo2.jpg

chastityretna_784x1000.jpg

Öwen;8484846 said:
Any publicity is good publicity, especially when its as grossly speculative as this crap.

this world is so fucked that for celebrities every publicity is good publicity

thats not going to give any bad plublicity, in the world of Lady Gaga, bad plublicity does not exist.

"Any publicity is a good publicity" holds true more than ever before.

Actually, that's quite a myth.

I'm a media scientist and did quite some specializing on public relations, so this paradigm eventually (almost inevitably) crossed my studies.

Comparing several empirical/scientific studies on that matter, one will come to the conclusion, that "bad PR" might indeed create a buzz (especially short-termed) but it's not favoringly serving the actual aims of PR work: to create a positive buzz about a subject (institution, trademark, product, organization, natural person etc.) over a sustainable time frame or to counteract specific (negative) issues.

BUT: What can be classified as "good" or "bad" PR is highly dependent on numerous variables...

So, if spreading the word on Gaga's dick is helping her selling records (long termed) and increasing her market value overall (ad campaigns etc.), then it's not "bad PR" in the first place. ;)

+1

As I see it, Social Numb never heard of her before and the "dick" incident (I dunno why I put that in inverted commas, seeing that she actually has one)
helped her get on the news and gossip sites where people often stroll by. The occasional person who's never heard of her will probably like the music and not care about her personal life.

Same thing with this Crabcore rubbish...people posted it everywhere...now they're making T shirts and the occasional scene kid who's not heard of it comes to his favorite forum and reads about it enjoys the music, and they still win.

Same thing with Trivium.

As I see it...If you're a new band, and not outstandingly amazing, get people to hate you, because they talk about you more :p

So, if spreading the word on Gaga's dick is helping her selling records (long termed) and increasing her market value overall (ad campaigns etc.), then it's not "bad PR" in the first place. ;)

Maybe my brain cell is doing a break atm, but isn't that exactly what the four quotes are saying?

I'm a bit surprised that you music dudes haven't heard of Lady Gaga. Not because she's famous world-wide and has a penis hanging above her vagina, but because she has more than one song playing on radio stations daily...granted every radio station has a different rotation of music and still at some point during the 20-30 songs a day any given radio station DOES play over and over... I would think at some point in the last year or so any of you would be browsing stations or walk into a shop that has am/fm radio, satellite, xm, whatever else and heard her...
Her songs that have been on the radio as far as I know are: Poker Face, Money Honey, Nothing Else I Can Say, The Fame. The Fame was even used on the intro to some top model show from America...but it was probably out dated since I was watching it in Australia and American shows seem to be heavily delayed before they're released on Aussie TV.

Maybe my brain cell is doing a break atm, but isn't that exactly what the four quotes are saying?

Not really. The quotes imply that "good" and "bad" PR are basically the same thing/interchangeable in their outcome. But it's not... :)

Actually, what's been talked about here (some gossip sites running this rumor, with alleged (quite possibly fake) statements) isn't PR at all.

Lady Gaga's manager coming out with a simple "No, that's not true!" and her nude appearance in a recent magazine - that's PR!

I'm a bit surprised that you music dudes haven't heard of Lady Gaga. Not because she's famous world-wide and has a penis hanging above her vagina, but because she has more than one song playing on radio stations daily...granted every radio station has a different rotation of music and still at some point during the 20-30 songs a day any given radio station DOES play over and over... I would think at some point in the last year or so any of you would be browsing stations or walk into a shop that has am/fm radio, satellite, xm, whatever else and heard her...
Her songs that have been on the radio as far as I know are: Poker Face, Money Honey, Nothing Else I Can Say, The Fame. The Fame was even used on the intro to some top model show from America...but it was probably out dated since I was watching it in Australia and American shows seem to be heavily delayed before they're released on Aussie TV.

I honestly don't know any of her songs, I don't work where I might be exposed to a radio (Don't work at all for that matter), nor listen to the radio at home

It's a very rare thing for me to hear a radio station or see TV. As I mentioned in my earlier post, I have heard Poker Face. I don't remember where or how but it was annoying (imo) and I had no idea who sung it.

Run a business from home and don't watch TV or listen to the radio. In fact, I don't even read magazines or news papers. I'm way out of the loop as far as commercial stuff goes. Always takes me a while if it's not posted on the internet where I happen to frequent.

I just wanna add my 2cents : all blogs report this the same way, and there is nowhere no source for her saying she is hermaphrodite. The only official answer is "this is ridiculous".

She has made several shoots nude, and also, you can easily find pics of her dressed in special outfits where she wears panties only. Example :
LADyGagaCrotch.jpg
. Would she do this if she was herma ?

I have nothing against the fact she could be herma. I would really think it's cool and would hopefully open people's mind about that thing that is not an issue at all, excepted an issue in people's mind. I think it's sad that multiplegender people can feel bad because they feel "different" whereas they're not so much. But anyway, I doubt she is.

For me that video could simply be she had pink panties that was dropping !

EDIT : http://www.makli.com/lady-gaga-hermaphrodite-picture-005333/
Same pic bigger : oh god, we have dicovered... girls have lips between their legs :lol: for me, if the bottom pics show her penis, then the video shows it like 2 or 3 times bigger !

@ Petrovsk and Social, Maybe I'm just subjected to commercial music more because my job requires me to travel a lot on a daily basis. Not all of the company vehicles have cd players, either, which is one more strike for me. Being your own boss seems a lot cooler than listening to the radio and making money for someone else.