Who The Hell...

SinDizzy

Mar 6, 2002
Ga.
www.bridefan.com
Alright, who are the a$$holes that were abusing the gold badges this year? It took me three years to finally get a gold badge and now I find out that there will be no more gold badges because of a few jerks who were giving the passes to their friends to get them in. FUCK YOU!!!:yell:

There will be Gold Badges I'm sure, just a different way to go about letting people in/out maybe?

I'm sure Glenn will need those advance payments again next year. No worries!

I was thinking that they might set up an area on the floor and an area in the seats for GB holders only, with someone checking when you go in and out. Maybe...front and center? hah, but something like this will probably be done unless they kill in/out.

SinDizzy said:
Alright, who are the a$$holes that were abusing the gold badges this year? It took me three years to finally get a gold badge and now I find out that there will be no more gold badges because of a few jerks who were giving the passes to their friends to get them in. FUCK YOU!!!:yell:

Yeah Chill dude. Alot of us have been GB holders since the beginning. Glenn will fix it and he never said anything about no more GB's.

Bear

I can see how this might have happened. Once you got in with the gold badge and got a wrist band with a stamp you were free to come and go and security didn't look at anything other than the wrist band. I'd blame this on the lax security policy as well as a few assholes willing to abuse the system. I can see next year security checking Gold badges AND wristbands which will hopefully keep people from coming in. The only other option which would be extreme would be no passes out from the show

SinDizzy said:

Dude....you need to take a deep breath.

~Kelly

Okay, perhaps I got too upset when I read Glenn's email. I apologize for that, but why is there always a few a$$holes that ruin things for everyone else? Anyway, you guys are right. I'm sure Glenn will find a way to fix the problem.

Oh shit dude..... i was totalled at the preparty, i made the mistake of hanging out with Bryant at his hotel before we went and then it just got worse from there... :) i heard quite the stories of things i did out of character so you actually met "drunk Linda", i don't know her that well, she sounds a little nuts.... lol
shoot me an email, i would like to remember who you are.

TheWhisper said:
Must've been the beer 'cause...um, we did meet at the pre-party. :D