Who The Hell...

Matt Crooks said:
The problem is several people have 2 or more badges, and they don't decide who is going with them until right before the festival.

When you get the Gold Badge, isn't it for one specific person? How is it you don't know who it is for? If Glenn sells a Gold Badge to Joe Schmoe, Joe Schmoe better be the person using that badge.

Yippee38 said:
When you get the Gold Badge, isn't it for one specific person? How is it you don't know who it is for? If Glenn sells a Gold Badge to Joe Schmoe, Joe Schmoe better be the person using that badge.
I have 2 gb's under my name, have had them for 2 years now. A different person has used the second one each year. I pick up the gb's and then the person who came with me usees the extra one.

Wouldn't the stamp thing work? If you want to go out, as you leave EL you get stamped. If you forget to get stamped, you don't get back in. Badge, or no badge, you have to have a stamp to re-enter. Places have been doing this for years and it seems to work pretty well.

TheWhisper said:
Wouldn't the stamp thing work? If you want to go out, as you leave EL you get stamped. If you forget to get stamped, you don't get back in. Badge, or no badge, you have to have a stamp to re-enter. Places have been doing this for years and it seems to work pretty well.

You could also barcode the back of the Gold Badge, scan it and check it against a database, it's cheap tech. anymore and not that difficult to implement.

no background... just drunk that night i guess...i honestly don't remember.. Kim filled me in and other filled me in on other things I got myself into that night.... I was just protecting her from men.... lol

And Whisper.... I want to remember ya...and i may when i see a pic...met so many people that night for sure... and you are one that i really wanted to remember you sarcastic bastard.

TheWhisper said:

Probably wouldnt work, what about the people who had badges who were to just show up late? How could you tell the difference between them and those people who wanted to reenter?

zekeyou said:
Clip the badge, stamp the person.
Second clip on day 2, stamp the person again.
I went in and out 4 or 5 times before I actually got a stamp because the guards were occupied with the people coming in. At first, I had no idea to get a stamp on the way out. It sounds like a good idea, as long as we can count of security giving proper attention to those needing a stamp on the way out. I'd hate to miss my stamp and not be able to get back in because of it.

Tammy