Who The Hell...

rottingflesh said:
Oh shit dude..... i was totalled at the preparty, i made the mistake of hanging out with Bryant at his hotel before we went and then it just got worse from there... :) i heard quite the stories of things i did out of character so you actually met "drunk Linda", i don't know her that well, she sounds a little nuts.... lol
shoot me an email, i would like to remember who you are.
That's cool, I think I bought out a whole keg of Bass Ale in the Vinyl over the weekend. Drunk Linda was a lot of fun, though. :D

I'll email ya and, once I get some pics emailed to me from friends, I'll send you one and maybe it all come back to you through the haze.

thanks for not saying - damn linda, you are a f'ing idiot!!!!! at least not in public here.... lol
talk to ya soon smarty pants

TheWhisper said:
That's cool, I think I bought out a whole keg of Bass Ale in the Vinyl over the weekend. Drunk Linda was a lot of fun, though. :D

I'll email ya and, once I get some pics emailed to me from friends, I'll send you one and maybe it all come back to you through the haze.

rottingflesh said:
Oh shit dude..... i was totalled at the preparty, i made the mistake of hanging out with Bryant at his hotel before we went and then it just got worse from there... :) i heard quite the stories of things i did out of character so you actually met "drunk Linda", i don't know her that well, she sounds a little nuts.... lol
shoot me an email, i would like to remember who you are.

I love ya babe so I won't tell stories, but I think I'm hiring you as my bodyguard next time. :headbang:

Thanks Kim, it was bad enough hearing them the first time... lol

andthat is a good idea Metal... wonder how costly that would be? At Dragon con they have names but not pics and there is not too much sharing as far as i know.

The way security was at the door, I could imagine a number of people getting in w/o even a ticket. They hardly checked the armbands and a few times I didn't even notice any security immediately in the area of the doorway when walking between the vendor & lounge area.

do I just email Glenn, if I want a gold badge? I know there is a waiting list, but I would really like one. Also a couple of friends that do not post on here that went with me this year would also want one how is this possible?

rottingflesh said:
Thanks Kim, it was bad enough hearing them the first time... lol

andthat is a good idea Metal... wonder how costly that would be? At Dragon con they have names but not pics and there is not too much sharing as far as i know.

Actually, there was some badge-sharing at Dragon*Con, but not too much. A larger problem there was fake badges, or so I was told on Sunday. D*C has $75 or so at-the-door ticket prices, and unfortunately, when things get that high, you're gonna find some people making fakes -- even with a hologram embedded in the badge.

MetalRose said:
Here's my two cents: If you have a Gold Badge you MUST submit a picture to Glenn and he'll have to put your images on them. Security will have to check the image to the pass. If the image doesn't match the person holding the badge... it's confiscated and that person loses their pass (and is kicked out) until Glenn determines it's ok.

-Metal

The problem is several people have 2 or more badges, and they don't decide who is going with them until right before the festival.