Who wants to call this number?

Over Broen said:
i always figured boxing was quite useless you see boxing teaches you only to use your uper body so if you went up against someone who knew kaporeal(a fairly long ranged martial art using mostly kicks) you could quite literaly be swept off your feet easily.

no, kicking is actually very useless. If you have ever watched kick boxing, they actually force you to kick a certain amount per round. Kicks are incredibly easy spot and therefore dodge. They also leave you off balance. I think the main reason you ever see successful kicks is because the kicker has the opponent alraedy dazed and they could have probably been just as successful with a punch.

I have seen about 20 ultimate fighting contests, where just about anything is allowed, and seen about 3 kicks total over those entire 20 fights.

mekane said:
no, kicking is actually very useless. If you have ever watched kick boxing, they actually force you to kick a certain amount per round. Kicks are incredibly easy spot and therefore dodge. They also leave you off balance. I think the main reason you ever see successful kicks is because the kicker has the opponent alraedy dazed and they could have probably been just as successful with a punch.

I have seen about 20 ultimate fighting contests, where just about anything is allowed, and seen about 3 kicks total over those entire 20 fights.
you have obviously never witnessed kaporeal:OMG: amasing use of kicks to say the least.

Kicks are a good part of one man's arsenal. But you cant totally depend on that alone. Need to be well balanced. I stopped watching UFC many years ago. I used to follow it when it just started. (Had about 3 rules) Nowadays It has between 30-40 rules. Tank Abott was always the most entertaining to watch. Is that fag Kimo still around? I hate that bitch!

AllWithinMyMonster said:
Kicks are a good part of one man's arsenal. But you cant totally depend on that alone. Need to be well balanced. I stopped watching UFC many years ago. I used to follow it when it just started. (Had about 3 rules) Nowadays It has between 30-40 rules. Tank Abott was always the most entertaining to watch. Is that fag Kimo still around? I hate that bitch!

how can you say that. If you have ever watched ultimate fighting, the fights are never won with any type of kicking. I have seen multiple kick oriented fighters get demolished. NOt just american kick boxers either, plenty of foriegners who practice karate/jujitsu type stuff. Those skills in kicking are worthless. Its all about wrestling. Ground and Pound and Submissions are how just about every fight is determined.

mekane.... i dont know how many times i gotta say your a fucking stupid homo before it gets through your head.

in the begining of ufc there were virtualy no rules. back in those days if you didnt know some form martial arts in the octagon you would be purely crushed 98% of the time. but then eventualy the the gov't cought on to it and decided to "regulate" the sport and make it "Safe". thus they banned a good amount of manuvers that let most athletes survive in the octagon. since then the sport has never been the same and it all totaly sucks now. its like a boxing match. two guys go in and bear hug each other until they declare who loves who more then that person is the winner.
well anyway in case i forgot to mention... fuck you and suck my dick

well this is one funny topic i read this whole damn thing and my god you kids...lol.

Well keep the Metal Alive and Kill Rap!!!......PLEASE!!!!

AxeOfDarkness said:
mekane.... i dont know how many times i gotta say your a fucking stupid homo before it gets through your head.

in the begining of ufc there were virtualy no rules. back in those days if you didnt know some form martial arts in the octagon you would be purely crushed 98% of the time. but then eventualy the the gov't cought on to it and decided to "regulate" the sport and make it "Safe". thus they banned a good amount of manuvers that let most athletes survive in the octagon. since then the sport has never been the same and it all totaly sucks now. its like a boxing match. two guys go in and bear hug each other until they declare who loves who more then that person is the winner.
well anyway in case i forgot to mention... fuck you and suck my dick

god damn, i already discussed this in one of my previous posts. The rules they made hardly changed the sport one bit. go back and read my other post u faggot.

god damn, i already discussed this in one of my previous posts. The rules they made hardly changed the sport one bit. go back and read my other post u faggot.
well i didnt read your other posts. i try to limit myself to 1 mekane post a week or wierd green stuff comes out my mouth then my head spins in matters in which defy all physics cause yoru posts are all so god damn stupid that it hurts to read.

and obvioiusly your still an idiot though cuz they changed the rules almost entirely since it started. the only thing that they wanted to do though and couldnt was to regulate hand protection. they wanted them to wear highly padded gloves similar to boxing gloves, but that didnt happen. obviously you have never seen ufc in the begining and... you suck dick.

lol i love this stuff, esp how mekane doesnt get all pissy like so it keeps the conflict going.

ps hilarious sig you got there, ferilimnilan lycrpanthezerreoyglabik

mekane said:
...If you were to train a guy like Lennox Lewis to wrestle and submissions, etc he would be able to beat all of those guys in ultimate fighting after a few years of training. He is simply far more athletic than those guys...

Thats a big pile of crap my friend its 2 complete different sport and altho im 100% sure hed be amongst the best he wouldnt necessairly be THE best... I saw one boxer whos nothing to lewis but compare to what he was in boxing he was getting is ass handed to him in UFC on everyfight almost...UFC is 80% groundwork and 20% striking (just numbers like that but its something like that) and the reason why Lenox would be very good is that he as a great mind,not body...altho obviously it helps ALOT...

mekane said:
...If you were to train a guy like Lennox Lewis to wrestle and submissions, etc he would be able to beat all of those guys in ultimate fighting after a few years of training. He is simply far more athletic than those guys...

Thats a big pile of crap my friend its 2 complete different sport and altho im 100% sure hed be amongst the best he wouldnt necessairly be THE best... I saw one boxer whos nothing to lewis but compare to what he was in boxing he was getting is ass handed to him in UFC on everyfight almost...UFC is 80% groundwork and 20% striking (just numbers like that but its something like that) and the reason why Lenox would be very good is that he as a great mind,not body...altho obviously it helps ALOT...

ff1_02.png

Thats a badd as game , I used to play that shit, pisses me off that those games used to cost like 50$ Now you can just use an Emulator.
http://dorando.emuverse.com/images/ff1_02.png

its better with emulators cuz u can actualy save your shit. i dont know how many times i made it to the end of the first FF and i take the game out to blow in it and shit and it loses my save game! piss me off ';..;'

Mekane when you come to SF. give me a call and well arange your ass kicking and the proper weoponry. Im gonna give my number to you but dont call unless you intend to use it and although I have no desire to come to your filthy insestual Iowa I will make an exception just so I can stomp your face in with my steel toes. 415-794-4297.
Death will visit you soon.