Who wants to go on tour?

ENFORCER is kicking off 'Armageddon 2005', Take The Music Back Tour, featuring the best underground kick-ass Metal bands, "Super Villain" from NYC, "Brown Sox" from New Orleans, "Darling Sinister" and "Sewn Shut" from Texas, "Flatline" and "Getto Death" from California, just to name a few. If by chance you know of any bands who kick-ass and promote themselves well, send them to me..

"Armageddon 2005' is about indies such as myself and the alliances I am forming with people in various regions, coming together, and kicking some musical ass, in essence we will kick the Jager Tour in the ass, we have support bands in, and from every region. 'Armageddon 2005' is a call to arms, it's the 'real music' revolution, presently we can attack any region with a minimum of 20 bands. We want as many bands as we can get, we will saturate areas with shows until our bands will be the only bands being discussed. This will be a national tour, this will be a year long tour.

For more information give me an email at raptureradfio@msn.com

I just got off the phone with Barry International the Promoter of this tour featuring killer Underground bands and Rapture is going to be the official Radio sposor of the tour!
Let me tell ya guys this is gonna be one hell of a tour and a huge kick ass tour!Stay tuned for constant updates on information about the bands and stops the tour will be making as well as exclusive contest and giveaways!
Everybody fucking clap!

Hey Wes. It's Crusher. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out with this thing. Congrats man and good luck with the tour. I am sure it is gonna kick some major ass. Take it easy bro and let me know if there is anything I can do for ya.

action-smiley-033.gif

Crusher,
Hope your Holiday was killer as well.We will definatly be getting banners and dates and all that stuff as things work out.Its a long process and the tuour is not untill summer of 2005 but as things develop you will notice things popping up on the site and here on the forum so I will keep everyone posted.
Thanks for the support dude.