Who would win in a fight?

Who would win in a fight?

• Pirates (Arg!!!)

Votes: 60 51.7%
  • Ninjas (Ninja Star, GO!!)

Votes: 56 48.3%

• Total voters
Pirates as Pirates would have done more actual fighting and would have had a harsher general existance, which would toughen them up.

Ninjas were ponces who snuck around in the shadows using cantrips and cheap trickery to confuse peasants and stab sleeping warriors in their beds.

Ninjas. 'Cause them Asians know KARATE and KARAZY :worship:

Actually, they just look 10 times cooler and have a much cooler way of life. Living in the shadows, killing things without making a sound... yep, they're 'bout as cool as it gets. :kickass:

I................ I................... I have pirate sister? :cry:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Ninjas. 'Cause them Asians know KARATE and KARAZY :worship:

Actually, they just look 10 times cooler and have a much cooler way of life. Living in the shadows, killing things without making a sound... yep, they're 'bout as cool as it gets. :kickass:

+infinity

Yeah, they didn't attack sleeping people, they were assassins. Specially sent to do jobs Samurai couldn't do.

I think Ninjas are better. They learned Martial arts such as Aikido and Judo and Karate and other ones I don't know. Pirates don't really know Martial arts at all. They get scurvy and shoot people with cannons.

On land, I would have to say the Ninja FTW, but out at sea, I would have to say the Pirates FTW.

cheers :kickass:maiden1

Question: PIRATE/NINJA who would win the fight IF they were in hot air balloons? :err: