Who would you like to see Biomechanical tour with?

Existenz

Nov 12, 2004
UK
Name your favourite band/s that you'd love to see Biomechanical tour with.

One of my fave songs ever is 'Screaming with Vengeance', so I'd have to say Priest. :headbang:

The obvious answer would be "Pantera" but that is a far from reality situation (until the Pantera reunion). Other than that there are 3 bands that would make a perfect pair with Biomechanical:
Nevermore
Judas Priest
Slayer

I don't know how realistic it could be but I know Rob is into helping break newer bands by taking them on the road if I am not mistaken....I can't think of many other bands that would be perfect for this than Biomechanical! The styles would work well with each other and that would be one KICK ASS concert.

It's a bit different to you other guys, but i reckon it'd be nice to see biomechanical supporting fear factory, get into the heads of a younger, newer generation, like they did at devil driver, but that's probably just me.

Banners said:
It's a bit different to you other guys, but i reckon it'd be nice to see biomechanical supporting fear factory, get into the heads of a younger, newer generation, like they did at devil driver, but that's probably just me.

I wouldn't say no to Fear Factory!

Biomechanical got a great reception from the crowd at the Devildriver gig. Just shows what a wide audience Biomechanical could have!

sig.jpg

Queensryche...would be interesting to compare John´s and Geoff´s voices.