Who writes better songs, Duncan or Mick?

whose songs do you prefer

• Duncan Patterson

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Mick Moss

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
i cant vote. i mean, dunc has wrote some incredible tunes over the years. but i like mick's songs more on lights. so it's really hard to say.

micks songwriting is easier to get onto it. i like the darkness in duncs songs more for saviour. tho micks songs on lo are black as fuck as well. tho i prefer songs with easy refrains, sing along-ers... so im with cedar , dunc for saviour and mick for lo.

nem.

I say Duncan has been writing songs for a long time, as some of you have said. so I think I'll wait a bit to see more of Mick's work so I can at least compare and contrast them and judge. But I reckon both are great songwriters, and their work on both Antimatter albums prooves it.:)
cheers all..

i wonder, what do you think about "duncs' are best on saviour and micks' on lo" ?
it seems most of us think that way :)

flebbie said:
I already did. I told this poll is only based on Antimatter stuff, so we're not going to look at Duncans Anathema songs or Micks pre-Antimatter work.

Interestingly enough, when I read the poll and all the posts, I didn't see your first sentence, sorry :D

A sure sign I'm getting old. :erk: