Something's not right...

Originally posted by Mariner

I think he is, because otherwise mega would have deleted the message already... and the other ones too, also the Micheal Moss messages.

I like that. So we can stay in touch with them. ;)

And how would mega know?
But anyway, if it is Danny, it's definitely great :)

Originally posted by godisanathiest
Well, I stand by everything I've said. I think it is ridiculous to delete someone's post because all it says is "I love anathema" or whatever.
I agree totally. I think posts like that are what build up a 'community' feel. Like if when someone posts a joke, and ten people reply with a ":lol:", I don't see that as a waste of space.

mick moss is half of antimatter. he wrote half of the songs [including the title-track], sings on two of them, and like duncan, played all instruments [guitars, bass, keyboards, programming etc...].

peace,
mehdi

This is a DISCUSSION forum right? That means that opinions are discussed by FANS first and foremost and not by people officially related to the band. The fact that we're dealing with opinions means that everything posted on this forum isn't automatically "right" or "official", so shouldn't be taken for a fact, for facts and official news we have the official band site.

Stuff on this forum doesn't necessarily have to true, so what's wrong with a little gossip and discussion about it on this forum? That's what a forum is for, if we want to know if it's true, we'll visit the official site!

Also a bit about Mega's point of view, his request to some people to fuck off and die I found fairly inappropriate to say the least, the guy was only asking why his thread was removed, perfectly understandable I'd say, what's the big deal..? You could have just explained, no need to throw shit at him.

And why should every single post on this forum be 100% excusively about Anathema, there are bands and people that were formerly in this band and now have other bands that Anathema fans like and like to talk about, why not on an Anathema forum, it's logical that discussions relating Anathema sometimes end up in talking about Antimatter or whatever, this is above all still related to Anathema, cause there's an ex-member of Anathema in that band, close enough a relation to justify discussion about it on this forum I'd say.

Mega's role should be compared to that of a referree in football match, a good refferee is one you hardly notice during the match, he only intervenes when logically necessary. So don't make a fuss of every post that hasn't the word Anathema in it.

Originally posted by MadTinus
Mega's role should be compared to that of a referree in football match, a good refferee is one you hardly notice during the match, he only intervenes when logically necessary. So don't make a fuss of every post that hasn't the word Anathema in it.

i totally agree with you there tinus, but then again i highly doubt mega will answer as it seems that he's trying to avoid this discussion.

anyway, thanks for your good sense mate.

peace,
mehdi