• Strangelight

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Micky Moss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lord of...

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Daren

• Medi, what am I saying, he's Arab, I met an Iranian dude tonight btw, lets say Steven

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Pete

• Light

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
Naay, Al, before I could make an informed decision, please set up some criteria, and let the others speak if they meet them or not.

Like what makes you think you drinkest the best?

And I also find it strange that the Crazy Indian Chick is the only girl in the list, I'm not saying like I could ever apply for the title, but where's erm... Susie, for example? And CIC has also said somewhere she's sick of alcohol, as all Indians are, as we all know from Winnetou and other authentic historical accounts of Native America.

I don't really know who the best drinker is. All I know is I'm pretty hammered right now 'cause I went to the bar with a bunch of friends and I had a Long Island Iced Tea, a Gin and Tonic, Three Jagerbombs and 2 or 3 Sex on the Beaches. I left my car at the bar 'cause I didn't want to get pulled over by the cops for driving drunk. I drank to the memory my good friend's mom who died Friday morning and also gave cheers to another friend who came back today from serving with the National Guard in Kuwait. I'll vote for Allan though.

So pray tell me, as an authority on the works, did you just once come across a passage relating Winnetou's drinking habits? I bet no.