whoa

Vehemence doesn't have very much attention. But, they're a kick ass band that no one knows of. Good luck with Metal Blade Records, and hopefully you guys will get more fans! I have "The Thoughts From Which I Hide", and I like it very much. I can't go through a week without listening to it a few times.

2500 in USA and 2500 cds in europe and I heard we have sold plenty so far, 17,500 + unique visitors on our website, our fan base is just getting larger and larger. The merchandise/disro I wil be doing next year should get us worldwide even more.

No One Wins, hehe The Berzerker have a song called that now, those bastards, its cool, doesnt sound the same musically or lyrically. We are redoing that dong with better harmonization, since I joined there were alot of new harmonizations done to the songs, an additonal solo on reconditioning as well, we hope to re record some of those songs at a later date.

Playing some fests in Europe when we tour there should get us well known and more publicity. Hope to meet you guys some day!

OK, I tried to listen. I downloaded the tune, but the sound is like.... I mean, I downloaded Myiasis, for comparison, and they are amazing, the sound is great. I don't know what the thing is with Vehemence, I really am interested to hear what they(you) sound like but I have the impression that it's not the sound that I should get. :confused: