Whoo! I can post a new thread now!

The other Sybreed stuff all sounds fairly similar....sort of like Mnemic but with a few more melodic passages and with fewer tech elemnts.....but a lot better than the last few Fear Factory releases.

Beelzebub said:
Things are very prison-like at college (university for non-Americans). Bing must be really cold now.

I would say it's more chilly.

I don't understand - what about your college? You aren't American or you go to a non-american university?

SR wrote
damnit Tali, your banjo playing skills are the only thing that keeps me attracted to you!!!

Well luckily for you i also play a mean washboard and go off on the hurdy gurdy.....two instruments will not be affected by my affliction but also make me look even more god-like on stage.

cries!! after that, whats left!!!!..

hmmmm.....its really too early in the day to 'look into the mirror'
so i'll just say.......
the smouldering sex :)

I am very nerdy indeed... getting an engineering degree in naval architecture. No spoons here, just bullshit rules that students at other colleges wouldn't have to adhere to.

So you go to boat school :) Does it have fraternity houses there....because the only reason i would go to college in the USA is so that i could join a frat house and get up to the hijinx you see in teen movies.

I'd still stab someone if i were you......just to be on the safe side

Yes, boat school. My school only has about 1000 people, so it's too small for a fraternity, but students can go join them at other schools.

It's only the 6th week of classes and I've come pretty close to stabbing a few people. I told my roommate, word spread, and now no one fucks with me. ;)