The bootlegs thread (version 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magrathean

worldbuilder
Oct 14, 2005
Faculty of Science
s1.zetaboards.com
Due to annoying "post is too-long" messages, i was forced to split the list further (into six posts this time). Since having half of the list at the beginning of the thread and half of the list on posts 56-58 or something would have been terrible, i made a new thread. Hence, this thread is now not to be used (it will most-likely be deleted soon). Sorry for the temporal confusion.

My only bootleg: for guitarists:

Joe Satriani - February 6, 1990 - Live at the Civic Auditorium in Santa Cruz, CA - FLAC

This one also has a cover with it.

I just added the following bootlegs:

• Behemoth - 2006.01.10 Perth (blackashinheritance)
• Behemoth - 2006.01.14 Sydney (blackashinheritance)
• Children Of Bodom - 2003 Helsinki (blackashinheritance)
• Dark Tranquillity - 1995.12.05 Stuttgart (blackashinheritance)
• Dark Tranquillity - 1997.12.21 Hilversum (blackashinheritance)
• Dark Tranquillity - 2005.05.04 Montreal (blackashinheritance)
• Dark Tranquillity - 2005.08.06 Hultsfred (blackashinheritance)
• Death - 2001 Eindhoven (blackashinheritance)
• In Flames - 1996 Club Citta (blackashinheritance)
• In Flames - 1996.12.11 Aschaffenburg (blackashinheritance)
• In Flames - 1999 Gothenburg (blackashinheritance)
• In Flames - 1999.07.03 Bergum (blackashinheritance)
• In Flames - 2000.08.10 Kansas City (blackashinheritance)
• In Flames - 2000.08.11 Denver (blackashinheritance)
• In Flames - 2001 Örebro (blackashinheritance)
• In Flames - 2001.02.08 Gothenburg (blackashinheritance)
• In Flames - 2002.04.14 Montreal (blackashinheritance)
• In Flames - 2002.10.14 Paris (blackashinheritance)
• In Flames - 2002.10.31 Gothenburg (blackashinheritance)
• In Flames - 2004.04.16 Gothenburg (blackashinheritance)
• In Flames - 2004.06.12 Sölvesborg (blackashinheritance)
• In Flames - 2006.11.16 Stockholm (blackashinheritance)
• In Flames - 1994 rehearsal (blackashinheritance)
• In Flames - 1998 rehearsal (blackashinheritance)
• Joe Satriani - 1990.02.06 Santa Cruz (Dark_Silence)
• The Haunted - 2006.03 Sydney (blackashinheritance)

I also removed the following bootlegs:

• In Flames - Coerced coexistence from some concert in 1999 (blackashinheritance)
• In Flames - Ordinary story, My sweet shadow and Episode 666 from 2002 Seoul (blackashinheritance)

Thanks to Dark_Silence and blackashinheritance. :)

Here's a quick question, but it's on-topic, so perhaps that's ok. What do you guys use to record at the shows? Most of the places I've gone, they do a pretty thorough (very thorough for guys, not so much for girls) job of searching people for cameras and recording devices.

~kov.

Here's a quick question, but it's on-topic, so perhaps that's ok. What do you guys use to record at the shows? Most of the places I've gone, they do a pretty thorough (very thorough for guys, not so much for girls) job of searching people for cameras and recording devices.

Not in LA - they didn't frisk me at all :)

And it's possible to bring anything in (except something metal), but you can hardly use it - security will watch you.

Yeah, I remember at the NJ show I went to, the security had flashlights they would use to blind people's cameras. I went around with my disposable camera, just having it flash over and over, to play decoy for one guy with a digital camera so at least someone could take pictures.

NY isn't that annoying, sometimes, but I've seen the security try and confiscate cameras and the like inside the venue.

~kov.

NY isn't that annoying, sometimes, but I've seen the security try and confiscate cameras and the like inside the venue.

They might as well try that, but their only legal option is to kick someone out. However, house rules can be that crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.